December 17, 2014

Watch for 'Chuck' to Get Very Dramatic

by Brad Trechak, posted Feb 6th 2010 2:30PM
ChuckThere is only one more episode of 'Chuck' before NBC puts on the brakes in order to broadcast the Winter Olympics. For those in need of their 'Chuck' fix early, USA Today and co-creator Josh Schwartz has put up a clip from Monday's episode in which Chuck and Sarah argue about... stuff. I would have probably noticed the content of the discussion more if Yvonne Strahovski wasn't changing her clothes throughout the entire conversation. An interview with Schwartz follows the clip.

'Chuck' has been very enjoyable this season with the episode guest-starring 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin being the highlight. Even Kristen Kreuk, who was way too whiny as Lana on 'Smallville', has been cute as a button during her run on this show. It was a concern when Chuck got the new intersect at the end of the last season that the show would be less interesting to watch. Thankfully that hasn't been the case. 'Chuck' returns on March 1st.

tina

Kristin Kreuk was great as Lana and she brought in the ratings and she was great as Hannah and brought in the buzz. Viewers mostly hate Erica Durance, the untalent, save by the two additions, that are displayed as acting props.

February 18 2010 at 2:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
andreadavidea

I personally love this series Tv...and I saw Ivonne from live and wowww.....
Anyway this series tv is the best that I have ever seen in years.Love chuck and continue like that with sarah and casey.

bye

February 09 2010 at 10:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jane

I truly hope Sarah and Chuck can continue their relationship as the crux of show despite tough challenges thrown their way. There's no better couple in my book in tvland. Also hope somehow Chuck can continue to be "protected" by Sarah (and Casey of course!).

February 08 2010 at 7:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
purpleslog

Yes H. It is.

February 07 2010 at 9:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
H

I know this show is catered to young guys, but is it really necessary to show Yvonne in her underwear in EVERY episode? She was just shown in her bra last week and changing next to her friend two weeks before.

I love the show - but I don't see Casey stripping down every chance he gets. Throw the girls a bone or two once and a while, or stop focusing on Sarah as much.

(Seriously - Yvonne's bra is beginning to take on a similar role as the Observers in Fringe: "Where will it be in THIS episode?")

February 06 2010 at 8:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brian

You know, I was wondering a few days ago whether Yvonne Strahovski would wear the Metal Bikini at some point. My geek dreams are answered.

February 06 2010 at 3:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply