April 24, 2014

Kate Gosselin Wants You to Know the Answers to the Questions No One Asked

by Danny Gallagher, posted Feb 9th 2010 7:06PM
It always amuses me when reality star and pop celebrities write and release books for their fans. They don't really strike me as big readers.

Kate Gosselin, the former star of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' and tabloid magazines at a grocery store near you, has released her own book titled 'I Just Want You to Know.' Funny, I don't know anyone who wanted to know in the first place.

The book was published by Zondervan, a Christian book publisher, so the book not only features her accounts of what went on behind the scenes, but also things such as prayers taken from her own journal. Prayers, those would have come in handy when her show was on the air.

lYNN

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for
KATE GOSSLIN...........PRETTY AND TALENTED

April 18 2010 at 8:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
yvonne

good stuff. Like they said "we do not want to know", Kate.

March 14 2010 at 4:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to yvonne's comment
Lynne

I know her, watched her for 5 years, it's a shame that Jon had to ruin it for all of them. I will watch her until I can't watch her any longer, and I am 69 years of age. She is a doll, and probably can learn to dance if given the chance

April 01 2010 at 2:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lYNN

JUST WHY DO YOU NOT WANT TO KNOW KATE ?
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WATCH, SHE HAS PLENTY OF FANS. SHE IS ALREADY A STAR.....................

April 18 2010 at 8:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
J.C

She is a survivor, I admire Kate for her strengths and abilities. She is ambitious and works hard , her x husband is living off his girlfriend and her parents how pitiful. I will watch the shows sh appears on and buy her book to support her.

February 10 2010 at 12:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BC McKinney

It's like Jenny Sanford's book. Sure, her husband treated her badly, but why that qualifies her as a memoirist or what she could write that would possibly interest anyone but a few dozen friends and family members is beyond me. But people watch Maury Povich, Jerry Springer, Dr. Phil McGraw, and Oprah Winfrey, so there's probably an audience for such books.

February 09 2010 at 8:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply