November 21, 2014

Subtle Subtitles: Smallville

by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 12th 2010 2:30PM
Jimmy Kimmel Live
If you haven't seen our game before, we give you a picture from a recent episode of a TV series and you provide the caption!

Last week's winner is billyadams with this: "Raise your hand if you have any idea how the show is actually going to end..."

This week's pic is from 'Smallville.'

Smallville

Stigmata

"I look ridiculous? Yeah, well unlike you Superman, I'd rather look like this than propel myself through the air by the power of my flatulence!"

February 16 2010 at 1:28 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Wofgang

Is that a wing on your shoulders or are you just happy to see me?

February 13 2010 at 6:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Logan

Do these wings make me look fat?

February 13 2010 at 3:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Scott

What? All the other Village People costumes were rented!

February 13 2010 at 1:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
chris

Yes these wings are real.

February 13 2010 at 11:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Darryl

Red Bull gives you wiiings!

February 13 2010 at 9:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Picviewer

Why yes the Stargate does have mild side-effects.

Last time I drunk dial the Stargate.

Why yes I'm being typecast as a Ancient Egyptian archeologist (didn't watch but if they follow the Hawkman background it fits)

Oh so you only wear a duster as a costume? Wellllll excuse me.(say it with a Steve Martin voice)

Too much accessorising?

It's Chuck Scarsdale..

February 13 2010 at 3:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steve

"There's no escape, Clark. You've been Hawkblocked."

February 13 2010 at 1:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Xolus

I'm looking for my dog. He's blue, goes by the name Dynomutt.

February 12 2010 at 9:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ac

You wouldn't happen to know where the nearest bondage club is do you?

February 12 2010 at 8:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply