September 1, 2014

Wil Wheaton Will Return to 'Big Bang Theory'

by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 19th 2010 4:34PM
The Big Bang Theory
It looks like producers of television's geekiest show (after 'Face the Nation,' I mean), 'The Big Bang Theory,' were happy with Wil Wheaton's guest appearance a while back because they have invited him to do the show once again. The show got a big ratings boost when our old friend played Sheldon's enemy on the show earlier this season, which was funny because he was playing himself.

He calls himself "evil Wil Wheaton." He got the official word this morning that the episode is a go and he'll tape it on March 2. If this turns into a semi-regular thing, where he returns to the show every once in a great while to torment Sheldon, they should have a surprise other cast member from 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' to come on and challenge Wheaton or get in the middle of things. I can picture Jonathan Frakes or Brent Spiner doing that.

Gord

How about another guest spot from maybe....uhm...I don't know..maybe Nathan Fillion, or Jewel Staite?

February 20 2010 at 11:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cellulose

Geekiest show on TV? Maybe... but obviously you haven't watched Supernatural! I've never seen a showcrack a joke about Doc Brown's Delorean so smoothly.

February 20 2010 at 9:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
divineparasite

I don't watch this show but what would make me geek out is them getting Will and Corey Feldmen to guest-star together, because, when was the last time those two were in the same room together?

February 19 2010 at 6:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Butters

Wh-il Wh-eaton

February 19 2010 at 5:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dianne

Wil Wheaton's evil Wil,great! I patiently wait to see what idea the writers have planned for Sheldon and Wil.

February 19 2010 at 5:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jimmy_MO

I'm not a Wil Wheat on fan and always hated Wesley Crusher, but that was a funny episode.

February 19 2010 at 5:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply