Spoilers Anonymous: 'NCIS,' 'Lost' and much more!
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Feb 26th 2010 5:00PM
This is Spoilers Anonymous, a weekly column here at TV Squad where we supply you with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air. We'll never put spoilers up here on the main page in order to help the reformed stay unspoiled. If you have anything to add to the group, feel free to step up and let yourself be heard, either with our tips form or by emailing us at tvsquad at gmail dot com, or call and leave a message at (775) 640-8479. Your anonymity is guaranteed, if you wish to remain as such.
This week we have spoilers for: '90210,' 'Bones,' 'Castle,' 'Chuck,' CSI: Miami,' 'Glee,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Lost,' 'NCIS,' 'Supernatural,' 'The Big Bang Theory,' and 'The Mentalist.'
- Dixon's birth mother will show up in Beverly Hills. Silver will wonder if Teddy is as much of a player as he seems. Ivy will help Naomi with an unexpected project while Navid will get into some unexpected trouble. [Source: TV Guide's Mega Buzz]
- Jasper will continue to blackmail Annie over the hit-and-run death of his uncle. When Annie will finally stand up to him, Jasper's lurkiness will increase. [Source: Watch with Kristin]
- An April episode will be set at a rock and roll fantasy camp. The episode will also have Booth and Brennan reprise a song they have sung on the show before. The love triangle composed of Hodgins, Angela and Wendall will heat up in the coming weeks. Brennan will go on a second date with Hacker. The season finale will be titled 'The Beginning in the End.' [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- Elon Gold has been cast as Cam's new love interest. His character, named Paul Lidner, will be introduced in an episode set to air in April and could recur. [Source: TV Guide Online]
- As mentioned in a previous spoilers post, Beckett is getting a new love interest later this season. New information is now available about said love interest: Tom Demming, mid-30s, attractive and charismatic, NYPD cop in the homicide division. The character is set to appear in four episodes. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- The show is looking for young actors to play a 7-year-old Chuck and an 11-year-old Ellie for flashbacks set to air during the season finale. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- Someone gets fired. Someone has a child. Someone (who's not a spy) will be in serious danger. [Source: TV Guide's Mega Buzz]
- In the March 1 episode, Jeffster will return when the duo barricade themselves inside the store. [Source: Watch with Kristin]
- Delko's undercover investigation of the lab will reveal the most dramatic betrayal in Horatio Caine's career. It will put Horatio in a light viewers have never seen him in before, and he'll be questioning the loyalties of his team. The betrayal will shake the team up and its ripple effect will threaten at least one -- if not more -- team member, which could explain why Delko will be back full-time next season. [Source: TV Guide's Mega Buzz]
- Neil Patrick Harris' guest spot on the show is very much a done deal. Neil is set to play a character who is really funny and really mean. [Source: Watch with Kristin]
- A second Mercy Wester will not return next season. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- 'The Game''s Wendy Raquel Robinson will guest star as Gina, a very tough patient who'll be taken care of by Owen, Teddy, Callie and Cristina. She'll appear in an episode set to air in late March. [Source: TV Guide Online]
'How I Met Your Mother'
- Ted is buying a house that will make Marshall and Lily's place in Dowisetrepia look like 40 acres in paradise. [Source: Watch with Kristin]
- The question about what the Island is will be answered somewhere around halfway through the season. The answer will come from Richard and Jacob. The Island has to exist, someone has to protect it and it is important to the world outside. Boone will be back. [Source: Watch with Kristin]
- Michael, who'll appear as a ghost, is going to apologize to Libby and to Hurley. He won't apologize to Ana Lucia though. Michael won't be seen in a flash-sideways. [Source: TV Guide Online]
- Dogen's mysterious origins and history with the island will be revealed in the March 2 episode when he faces off with Sayid. In the episode, we'll learn that Dogen left Japan for a new life on the island. [Source: Keck's Exclusives]
- Dina Meyer will reprise her role of sultry DC madam Holly Snow in an episode set to air on April 6. Gibbs will enlist Snow's help to investigate a murder in the world of professional call girls. [Source: TV Guide Magazine]
- Rena Sofer will return for multiple episodes in May. Her return will set in motion a chain of events that forces Gibbs to make a life-changing decision that will impact every member of his team. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- A key character will sacrifice themselves in a suicide mission during the 100th episode of the series set to air on April 15. The episode will be about Archangel Michael. Crises will come to a head for Dean and Castiel. Characters from past episodes will guest star in this special episode. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
'The Big Bang Theory'
- In the April 12 episode marking Wil Wheaton's return, Sheldon will have an opportunity to settle the score with Wil when the our genius gang competes against the gang from the comic book store during a bowling face off. Turns out that Sheldon bowled as a child and was on a championship team in the East Texas Youth Camp in the 7- to 13-year-old division. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- Malcolm McDowell is set to guest star in an upcoming episode as the leader of a twisted and sinister religious cult in which Jane gets entangled. [Source: TV Guide Online]