October 2, 2014

'A-Team' Complete Series DVD Will Be Shaped as the 'A-Team' Van

by Danny Gallagher, posted Mar 2nd 2010 9:30PM
The 'A*Team' Complete Series DVD box setDid you ever want to own the 'A-Team' van but the missus wouldn't let you blow Junior's college fund on a GMC van, the fancy paint job or the ton of golden neck jewelry? This may be the closest you'll ever get.

Universal Home Entertainment will release the entire series run on DVD on June 8th, just a few days before the big screen remake from director Joe Carnahan hits the screens.

Just look at it! It's the shape of the freakin' 'A-Team' van, quite possibly the coolest van in the history of vans. If Universal would be willing to sell just the box, I would gladly buy it just so I can store my bootleg 'Spaced' DVDs in it.

010111

wasn't 'Spaced' released in NA awhile ago (Amazon says yes)? why would you still have bootlegs?

March 04 2010 at 1:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to 010111's comment
Danny Gallagher

They are actually the Region discs only released in Britain. I like to keep them just as collector items. That's how I roll.

March 04 2010 at 2:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David S.

That show sucked when it originally aired, amazing somene would buy the reruns. P.T. Barnum was right -- there really is one born every minute.

March 03 2010 at 4:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Janie

When my girl was real little she always watched the A-Team and wanted an A-Team Van for Christmas. Every year I went all over to find one to no avail. Now that she is 26 years old I bet she would love this. She finally gets her A-Team Van...LOL.

March 03 2010 at 12:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rod

I love it when a plan comes together. But, an A-Team movie would be a waste of effort. Great series. Every episode had the same plot! Only the "car flip" changed! :o)

March 03 2010 at 12:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MR

I grew up watching this TV series. And I've always liked some of the slap-stick humor in it. Of course Murdock always had me laughing whern he taunt B.A. And for you fans out there that's waiting for the movie to come out. Here is the main characters they say that will be in the movie. {Bradley Cooper Face-Jessica Biel-Liam Neeson-Col. John 'Hannibal' Smith-Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson-Sgt. Bosco 'B.A.' Baracus--Sharlto Copley--Capt. 'Howling Mad' Murdock} Dirk Benedict & Dwight Schultz -The original Face and Murdock will make cameo appearances. Courteousy of Google.

March 03 2010 at 11:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ferrel hater

the A TEAM, who cares, that show sucked, its as bad as a will ferel movie.

March 03 2010 at 10:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Murdock

It's a great idea. Another possibility could have been Hannibal's monster costume or Face's Corvette. I seriously hope any original cast members that wanted to be involved in the movie got the chance to be in it. I actually like the casting I've seen, but the real Face, Murdock and B.A. are all still alive and should be in it. Even General Stockwell could make an appearance!!! My ideas rule.

March 03 2010 at 9:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
All Winners LOVE Winners

The A Team.....Oh My!

March 03 2010 at 9:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
fibrowitch

Between news of Max Headroom finally coming to DVD, now I look at the van and just know I have to have it. Looks like Christmas is going to come early at my house this year.

March 03 2010 at 12:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply