April 23, 2014

Don't Let Jay Leno Get in the Way of Your Productive Self

by Danny Gallagher, posted Mar 5th 2010 7:06PM
Do you find yourself not getting enough done in your daily life? Is your to-do list a sticky mess of unfinished tasks and procrastination? It's not your fault. It's Jay Leno's fault.

Buzzfeed has compiled an informative list of the things you should be doing instead of watching Leno's triumphant (not really) return to 'The Tonight Show' slot.

Surprisingly, regaining your hope that there is a just and true God who watches over us all, punishes the wicked and rewards the good didn't make the cut. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Cyn

Can't believe the Jay Haters. I like his new show. It is 100% better than the dull 9:00 p.m. show. The writing is better and the whole show is fun to watch. And, no I am not old,but neither am I madly texting while doing this, either. I think Jay came back better and stronger. My choice, my words, my thoughts.

March 08 2010 at 10:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Clive Bixby

I'm surprised all you old people have even figured out how to use a computer, let alone use to support your man Jay Leno. Aren't there some Matlock or Murder, She Wrote reruns on somewhere?

March 06 2010 at 8:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joyce N.

Your hatred for Leno is very abnormal. You really should talk to someone to get over it.

March 05 2010 at 10:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Joyce N.'s comment
socrates

Nah, I'd say it's just about right on the money

March 06 2010 at 2:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jffm

It's about the level of commentary you'd find in a bad high school newspaper. TV Squad should be proud.

March 06 2010 at 12:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kireet

Technically couldn't the same argument be made for watching Letterman?

March 05 2010 at 10:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David Gunter

The thing to do is sleep since it's 11:35 at night.Who's going to do all those things on that stupid list late at night?

March 05 2010 at 8:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply