Spoilers Anonymous: 'Gossip Girl,' 'Grey's Anatomy' and much more!
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Mar 5th 2010 11:02AM
This is Spoilers Anonymous, a weekly column here at TV Squad where we supply you with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air. We'll never put spoilers up here on the main page in order to help the reformed stay unspoiled. If you have anything to add to the group, feel free to step up and let yourself be heard, either with our tips form or by emailing us at tvsquad at gmail dot com, or call and leave a message at (775) 640-8479. Your anonymity is guaranteed, if you wish to remain as such.
This week we have spoilers for: 'Desperate Housewives,' 'Ghost Whisperer,' 'Glee,' 'Gossip Girl,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'House,' 'Lost,' and 'Ugly Betty.'
- Angie will be leaving Wisteria Lane in May. 'Torchwood''s John Barrowman will play the man Angie has been on the run from and his appearance will built to an explosive finale during which all the mysterious parts of her past will be revealed. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- The finale will be titled 'The Children's Parade' and is said to be one of the show's scariest episode. It is about a haunting at a hospital by the ghosts of kids from an abandoned polio ward in the early 1990's. They go on a march every night. The episode will also wrap up the season-long Shadows storyline involving Aidan. The Shinies will turn out to be the crossed-over spirits of the children here to protect Aidan and Melinda. The Shinies and the Shadows will come to a climax. There is going to be a lot of action from the dark side and we will get a lot of answers to some of the mysteries about the intersection of the living and the dead. [Source: Keck's Exclusives]
- Neil Patrick Harris will play Bryan Adam, a high school glee club nemesis of Will's who resurfaces as a board member at William McKinley. Flashback scenes will show Bryan picking up girls and getting all the cool solos while Will sits off in the sidelines. In the present, Adam will announce his intent to cut the arts programs at the school since show choir ruined his life since it made him feel he could be a star but all he could do is book Carnival cruises. Now Bryan wants vengeance! The episode will feature a duet between Adam and Will. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- Chuck and Blair will solve the mystery surrounding the lady at Bart's grace together. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- William Van Der Woodsen will cause a lot of drama and affect all the characters on the show. There will be a William-Lily-Rufus triangle, because there's a little backstory there with the three of them. William and Rufus knew each other back in the day. There are no flashbacks in the works for these three this season. Serena and Nate will get back together has a couple and it will feel really great. Carter, Georgina and Blair's stepfather will all return. Georgina will be transformed in some way when she returns in the finale and we will learn where she's been and what she's been up to. [Source: Korbi TV]
- Scott will not resurface this season. [Source: Watch with Kristin]
- The March 25 episode will feature flashback scenes of Owen and Teddy's tour in Iraq. [Source: Keck's Exclusives]
- Caterina Scorsone will play Dr. Amelia Shepherd, one of Derek's never-before-seen sisters, on 'Private Practice.' She'll land a job at Oceanside Wellness and will be a recurring character. There are currently no plans to have Patrick Dempsey guest star on 'Practice' but a reunion between brother and sister is inevitable... maybe on 'Grey'? [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- House will have a one-night stand and it's possible the lady ends up being someone we've met before. Dr. Nolan, House's shrink, will return for at least one episode. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- The March 23 episode will be Richard-centric and will mostly deal with his past and have little focus on what is currently happening on the island. Ana-Lucia will return for at least one episode. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- We will soon discover if Desmond was really on the plane or not in the season premiere. The next time Desmond appears, which might not be for a while, it'll be with Penny at his side. [Source: TV Guide's Mega Buzz]
- Damon Lindelof has one thing to say about the finale: "Water." [Source: Watch with Kristin]
- A pivotal male character will profess his love for Betty. Christina and Gio will all return to the show before the series ends. Christina reappears in episode 18 when Betty goes abroad to cover London Fashion Week for Danial and runs into her exported mode BFF. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- Hilda will have a shower in London, and Betty, Hilda and Christina all end up drinking together. [Source: Watch with Kristin]