April 18, 2014

Tour Dates Announced For Conan's Live Show

by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 11th 2010 12:02PM
ConanAfter being just a rumor and then unofficially officially announced, it's now officially official: Conan O'Brien is going on tour. It's going to be called the "Legally Prohibited From Being On Television Tour" and it starts April 12 in Eugene, OR. Andy Richter and members of the band will go with him and they're actually hitting a lot of cities (30 in all). Tickets will be available at TeamCoco.com or through TicketMaster.

Here's the complete list of cities. The most interesting part of the tour? He's going to play both Universal City (where he did 'The Tonight Show' for seven months) and 30 Rock (where he did 'Late Night' for years).

Joyce N.

Just read that the tix are selling so well that they're adding more cities to the tour. Also read that he's not taking pay, but 40 members of his staff from his TV shows will be.

Networks, FOX, in particular, may be waiting to see how well this goes.

March 11 2010 at 5:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BDUB

Just bought two tix online for the Seattle show and I forked over close to $30 in extra charges. Oh well, should be fun.

March 11 2010 at 3:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Monty

Freakin $29.00 convenience fee for two tickets! F-U Ticketmaster.

March 11 2010 at 3:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joel Keller

Surprisingly, tickets for Boston (his hometown) are still available. So I snagged four balcony tix for Saturday (I've got friends in Providence I can crash with... they wanted to go too). About the same price as Mohegan Sun, but in a more intimate environment.

March 11 2010 at 2:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Justin

Tix bought for Seattle. Got them early this morning and got good seats for $57 per ticket. I'm sure they'll be sold out before the weekend's through.

March 11 2010 at 2:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ac

Both NYC dates are on teamconan and ticketmaster isn't giving me tickets to either :(. So I got tickets to Upper Darby. I can drive 90 minutes to see Coco.

March 11 2010 at 1:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Andrew Schweikher

The seats at Mohegan Sun weren't bad. $45 for cheap, $65 for the good ones.

March 11 2010 at 12:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ac

Can the venues by me stop selling out (NYC) or being crazy expensive (Atlantic City is $95 for cheap seats?!)?

March 11 2010 at 12:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to ac's comment
Nova

Go to ticketmaster and search conan, apparently the jun 2nd date for radio city music hall isn't listed on conan's site. Might still be tickets for that one

March 11 2010 at 1:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
EbonyDad

I was trying to get the $40 tickets, and they are gone here in Dallas. Only $60 & $80 tickets are left.

March 11 2010 at 12:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply