December 18, 2014

Katherine Heigl Might Already Be Gone From 'Grey's Anatomy'

by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 12th 2010 1:31PM
Katherine Heigl
'Grey's Anatomy' star Katherine Heigl was supposed to return to the set of the ABC show on March 1 after taking some time to film a movie. But... she didn't, because she's been negotiating her contract with the network for a while and they still haven't come to an agreement. Now sources are telling Michael Ausiello that Heigl, Shonda Rhimes, and ABC will end her contract now instead of waiting until the end of the season.

Would this be a bad thing? It seems like there's a lot of drama surrounding Heigl, and I don't mean on the show. Remember when she made that odd comment about the 'Grey's Anatomy' writers? Or when she complained about long hours on the set?

If she doesn't return to the show, that means that her last episode has already aired.

Sandee

Don't let the door hit you on your way out besides who needs anyone on that show other than Bailey and Sheppard. And Katherine while you're at it leave the role as Stephanie Plum, you are not right for it anyway.

March 25 2010 at 8:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jessica

Who cares, as an actress, she isn't all that good or inspiring. Well, maybe that is a little harsh, she inspires actors to what not to be. I mean come on she was in Romi and Michelle's High School Reunion prequel dealio...

March 24 2010 at 12:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pingles

She's an interesting character.

I can't decide if she is refreshingly honest and blunt or a whiner.

March 12 2010 at 3:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Pingles's comment
Miles

She's a whiner. She's the same person that said , " Knocked Up" was anti-woman because it made her character appear to be a shrew. Which is so strange because she didn't say that when she was reading the script and earning the 300k from Judd Apatow. As terrible as I thought " The Ugly Truth" would be, it wasn't unless she was on screen.
She's really unlikeable and she proves it every time I read about her. When I read the initial post, I knew the Grey's Anatomy fans wouldn't care because she sucks (I've never seen the show).

March 13 2010 at 12:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sir Yuck-Yuck

she's in - she's out - she's in - she's out, its come to the point I don't care where she is anymore :|

March 12 2010 at 2:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Europa

Ask me if I care. No. Best wishes to her and her career.

March 12 2010 at 2:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
the dude

too bad, so sad, ho hum, yawn........ katherine who?????

tho the helicopter comment previous is a good one. or perhaps she can sign up for the military and get critically injured by a bus? mmmmm, so many ways, so little time........

March 12 2010 at 2:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ryan

The show's been better without her. I say good riddance.

Now for her to die a horrible death off-camera...

March 12 2010 at 2:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Josh

I think the show's been quite good without her. I'm not saying her not being in the episodes is the reason but it's obvious that they don't have to have her. Let her go and move on.

March 12 2010 at 1:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Alex99

Too bad. They could have dropped a helicopter on her.

March 12 2010 at 1:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ChaoZ

I don't think most viewers care any longer. Her character's story is more or less played out.

March 12 2010 at 1:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply