November 23, 2014

One Man Does a Duet of TV's Greatest Themes

by Danny Gallagher, posted Mar 17th 2010 7:15PM
One man bands have always creeped me out. They never brought joy or happiness to my life. Even as a very, very small (in height, not width) child, they always looked like steampunk jukeboxes trapped inside some kind of twisted mechanical music machine that mocked their every step with annoying oompah-pah tunes.

One man, or rather two of him, have changed my perception on that phobia forever. Musician Fredrik Larsson has put together a beautiful rendition of TVs greatest tunes using nothing but a keyboard, an acoustic guitar and a DNA perfect clone of himself.

Trust me when I tell you this: the 'Charles in Charge' theme never sounded this, well, listenable.

[via Buzzfeed]

lydia

loved it!!!

March 21 2010 at 12:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
billyb34usa

The guy on the right is a vampire. No shadow. But, what a clever video this young fella has put together. Terrific.

March 21 2010 at 2:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Robert Davenport

so talented

March 21 2010 at 1:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
msbeltran

He included Firefly... shiny.

March 21 2010 at 1:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LT

Its quite obvious he has way too much time on his hands.

March 21 2010 at 1:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MichaelJ47

AWESOME!!!!!!! Expecting more from you in the future, very talented and a breath of fresh air.

March 21 2010 at 12:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
monkey

thanks for bringing a smile to my face for almost 7 minutes. hurt back in pain but forgot all about that with your transcending version of days gone by.

March 20 2010 at 11:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
demented

Fantastic guys!

March 20 2010 at 11:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
George

I just hate myself for not being that close to that good.

March 20 2010 at 11:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sarah

These dudes are awesome! lol

March 20 2010 at 10:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply