April 24, 2014

Skeet Ulrich Back for Another CBS Pilot

by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 19th 2010 11:30AM
Skeet UlrichBefore everyone gets too excited, no, this isn't 'Return To Jericho,' so please hold your nuts (wait, that didn't come out right ...). But Skeet Ulrich has signed on to the pilot for a new CBS medical drama produced by John Wells.

Yeah, I know, yet another medical drama. It seems we have a lot every pilot season (and every fall season). CBS' 'Three Rivers' died rather quickly and 'Miami Medical' hasn't even premiered yet (it starts in April) and now we're hearing about this one. Maybe CBS likes to have replacement medical dramas on the shelf in case one happens to fail in the ratings.

I think every network has to have at least one medical show on their schedule every season. TV law. At least this one sounds a little bit different than one based at one particular hospital. It's about a team of medical pros who go around the country in a mobile unit and help people.

How about a show where a team of doctors treat patients over the Internet? Sure, a TV show about people looking at a computer screen for an hour sounds boring, but you can have them sit in different chairs each week.

Judy

I want to see Skeet ulrich on my TV again. VERY GOOD ACTOR!

September 27 2012 at 9:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
peggy

Yeah He's back in WIlmington... Where he spent his college days UNC-W

March 23 2010 at 9:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Becky

I like Skeet Ulrich...Good actor...and a good man. I really hope this show succeeds and he gets some recognition he deserves!! Plus,....watching him will be a bonus;..he is a very handsome man. Good luck Bryan.
Becky : )

March 23 2010 at 7:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
susan-gator

Yea! Never enough Skeet on tv. While I desparately want Jericho back, I'll take Skeet any way I can get him. And this show seems like it will be a great diversion for Skeet and a chance to widen his resume until Jericho returns. Besides, it will help North Carolina's economy as it is being filmed there. Wish they were filming here in South Florida though. Looking forward to this!

March 20 2010 at 11:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Elaine

I think the premise of the new show is a bit strange, but I love Skeet so much I will watch it. I would also love to have Back released so we can see the pilot that sounds more interesting than this new show. Whatever, I wish Skeet well, hope for a long run and a strong following by old and new fans.

March 19 2010 at 6:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
divineparasite

See now there's some big shot producer who's going to read this and before you know it by January there is going to be a show called Web MD.

March 19 2010 at 4:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jessica

Skeet is so hot - a great actor too - hope it works out.

March 19 2010 at 3:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply