Spoilers Anonymous: 'Fringe,' 'Glee' and Much More!
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Mar 19th 2010 4:02PM
This is Spoilers Anonymous, a weekly column here at TV Squad where we supply you with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air. We'll never put spoilers up here on the main page in order to help the reformed stay unspoiled. If you have anything to add to the group, feel free to step up and let yourself be heard, either with our tips form or by emailing us at tvsquad at gmail dot com, or call and leave a message at (775) 640-8479. Your anonymity is guaranteed, if you wish to remain as such.
This week we have spoilers for: 'Bones,' Castle,' 'Chuck,' 'Desperate Housewives,' 'Fringe,' 'Glee,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Lost,' 'NCIS,' and 'The Big Bang Theory.'
- Here are tidbits from the 100th episode: Angela told a lot about her relationship with Hodgins to Brennan; Sweets prompts Booth and Brennan to make decisions about their future; someone says "If we don't work together anymore, we can have sex." To which someone else replies, "I'll call a cab."; the episode will give a little more background on Booth's gambling problem; Brennan will punch someone twice and slap someone once. One is Booth.; there is some kissing; Dr. Daniel Goodman is not in the episode but Caroline Julian is. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- What is on page 187 of Brennan's newest book isn't quite as important as who it impacts. It will shed a new light on two potential couples. It will bring one of the duos a little closer together and pushes the other a little further apart. IN a rock and roll fantasy camp episode, Booth will sing Foreigner's 'Hot Blooded' while Booth will shred on the guitar. [Source: Korbi TV]
- 'Battlestar Galactica's' Michael Trucco is joining the show for multiple episodes as a new love interest for Beckett. His character is described as a charismatic cop in the homicide division. He'll appear in the final four episodes of the season and could return next fall. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- In the March 22 episode, Castle spends the night at Beckett's apartment and he'll make her pancakes in the morning. [Source: TV Guide's Mega Buzz]
- Anna Wu is coming back for the May 10 episode and she'll be coming back for Morgan! There will be at least one significant death in the season finale. The episode will also feature the first-ever music video by Jeffster! Executive producer Josh Schwartz describes it as the worst music video of all time. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- Diane Farr, who appeared on shows such as 'Rescue Me' and 'Numbers', will guest star in a May sweeps episodes that will flash back to Wisteria Lane circa '94 and feature the return of Brenda Strong as Mary Alice. Farr will play a woman whose life has taken a bad turn since her husband left her 16 years earlier. She has become a hard-drinking and abusive woman.
- Most of the April 1 episode will be a flashback and will answer a lot of questions about Peter. Walter will try to explain to Olivia what happened all those years ago before Olivia makes a decision as to what to do with the information that Peter is from the alternate universe. We will also get answers about Nina's arm and William Bell. Of course, answers means also a lot more questions being raised. Note that Joshua Jackson will not be in the first hour back. [Source: Korbi TV]
- This special 'Peter' episode will also explain why Olivia sees him glimmer, how Peter was cured and why he owes the Observer his life. We will also meet Peter's mother. [Source: TV Guide's Mega Buzz]
- The April 29th episode will be a musical episode titled 'Overture.' The episode is basically Walter telling a bedtime story to Olivia's niece and so it has these extreme versions of the cast. You can expect Broyles tickling t ivories and taking on a Traffic tune, Astrid performing a ditty from 'A Chorus Line,L and Olivia vamping it up as a private eye and being serenaded by the last person you'd imagine... Nina! [Source: TV Guide Magazine]
- Mr. Schuster will get himself into some situations that he has not been in before and some he handles well, some not. He'll go on a few dates with Emma but you just don't get over a marriage in a few days. Schuster will discover that, even if Emma is sweet, she also has a crazy side. This discovery will happen when she admits something to him tat may stand in their way a little. There may be some serious sexual tension between Will and Vocal Adrenalin's new choir director to be played by Idina Menzel. When Molly Shannon guest stars in May, she'll put Sue in her place right away. She is probably the only person on the planet that can overpower Sue. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- Puck will be dating Mercedes. Finn will get a surprising new love interest. [Source: Watch with Kristin]
- Someone we know is getting roofied. Emma has a pretty big secret, which she confesses to Schue. Schue's doing some sort of shady stuff -- which actually makes total sense. A 'So You Think You Can Dance' alum Jason Glover was spotted, playing one of the Vocal Adrenaline kids. Because two Jews dating in high school seemed to strike a chord with fans, Ryan says Rachel and Puck will reunite ... but Puck will continue to be a bad boy. Kurt's getting a boyfriend for sure. Murphy is not interested in seeing these two bashed or picked on. He wants Kurt and his boyfriend to be confident and popular, so that kids in their situation can look up to them and know that it's possible to be accepted. In an upcoming episode, Kurt will try to hook his dad up with Finn's mom in the hopes that he and Finn will end up living in the same house. [Source: Korbi TV]
- The episode showcasing all original songs will be in season two. Chris Colfer told the man in charge, Mr. Ryan Murphy, that he'd love to sing "Rose's Turn" (Bette Midler), so that's happening this season. Coldplay and Bryan Adams both said no to 'Glee' covering their songs. They will be doing 10 Madonna songs in total. The "Vogue" number fits into a larger storyline: Schue makes fun of Sue's hair and track-suit fashion sense, so Kurt and Mercedes give her a makeover. Matthew Morrison (Schue) reveals that he's doing two duets with Neil Patrick Harris. The first one is an Aerosmith song. The other? Billy Joel. They are doing an episode about the power of "theatricality" which will include a Lady Gaga cover. Kristin Chenoweth will return for the third episode this spring. The April premiere features covers of Lionel Richie, The Beatles and The Doors. And since the episode is called 'Hello,' you can probably figure out which songs they're tackling. [Source: Korbi TV]
- One of the original Fab Five characters grew up in foster care. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- Jesse Williams will return next season as Jackson Avery. [Source: Keck's Exclusives]
- Callie and Arizona will face an uncertain future when they realize their long-term plans of coupledom differ a bit. Not to worry, all will be okay in the end. [Source: Watch with Kristin]
'How I Met Your Mother'
- The show is looking for someone to play someone playing Stella in a movie-within-the show. Remember that in episode 'As Fast As She Can,' Future Ted told us that Stella and Tony moved to California, where Tony wrote a hit movie titled 'The Wedding Bride." The hit movie will be featured in an upcoming episode and Ted will not going to be thrilled with how he comes off. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- Someone we have not yet met will have an important message for Hurley next week. Fake Locke is going to tell Jin how he plans to get off the Island, and it's pretty juicy! There is a "package" up ahead that might be the most butterfly-inducing reveal so far this season. [Source: Watch with Kristin]
- Eight of the following 14 characters will die on the Island: Ben. Claire, Desmond, Frank, Hurley, Ilana, Jin, Miles, Richard, Sawyer, Sayid, Sun, Widmore, Zoe. [Source: Spoilers Lost]
- 'Jericho's' Ashley Scott will appear in an upcoming episode set to air in May as a missing ZNN reporter who becomes the subject of an NCIS investigation. Tony will take a special interest in the case. [Source: TV Guide Online]
'The Big Bang Theory'
- In an upcoming episode in which Leonard and Penny are fighting, it'll be kind of like, who has custody of Sheldon. His character is like a child and it's funny how much a part of each other's lives they've become. As much as Sheldon drives Penny crazy, she does everything for him. Penny and Leonard's break up might be a lot harder on Sheldon than we all think because he's finally come to grips with things the way that they are. [Source: Korbi TV]