December 22, 2014

Angry Ginger Kid Directs His Ginger Rage at 'South Park'

by Danny Gallagher, posted Mar 25th 2010 4:08PM
The "Ginger Kid" has become another milestone in the Internet lexicon and apparently, he's found out that 'South Park' is not only about to take another crack at his people, but also at him.

YouTube's "CopperCab" spotted a commercial satirizing his famous "Gingers Do Have Souls" video. So he posted a stinging rebuttal to the creators of 'South Park' warning them not to air the episode or else, I guess, he would use his awesome pale skin powers to reflect sunbeams directly into Trey Parker and Matt Stone's retinas.

Zcorpios

Gimme a f**king break you red-headed 'tard! How many people has this show famously poked fun at and how many of them actually took it seriously? The fact that you are so upset about it makes it even funnier. My brother, who is older and much wiser than you appear to be, is a "Ginger Kid" and loved the episode. He jokingly said it was about time Matt and Trey recognized and brought attention to the power of the Ginger people!

At this moment Matt and Trey's lives have actually been threatened by a Muslim extremist group for making fun of Muhammed. You really think they give a sh*t about your plight? A Bin Laden radical with an AK 47 and a butcher knife is far more theatening than some red haired, pale-faced kid with a video camera.

Here's a thought: How about getting a celebrity behind your cause, like, oh, how about Ron Howard! Then maybe (just maybe) we'll think about taking you seriously, Ginger Boy.

April 22 2010 at 11:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Asphyxia

First he says he enjoys the show, then he can't stand it. Ok, whatever. I think this is a fake.

And whether it is or is not real, to the ginger kid, dude, South Park makes fun of everyone and we take it just fine. They aim for fun teasing on EVERYONE. Just chill, watch SP, and stop being so damn sensitive.

April 01 2010 at 6:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brad

More importantly than this idiot, WHY IS NO ONE AT TV SQUAD REVIEWING SOUTH PARK??

March 26 2010 at 11:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Brad's comment
Nathaniel

I'd also like to add my support for South Park recaps on TVSquad!

March 26 2010 at 12:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Wolvie

LOL I will not allow them to downgrade me... umm that would be degrade... and how dare you make fun of me I won't watch your show... well crap this guy won't watch em so they better stop.

March 26 2010 at 2:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nathaniel

This does seem a little ridiculous to actually post, but I've never found the "ginger" humor funny. In fact, I think it's pretty stupid. (This coming from a dude with brown hair, so I'm not biased or anything.)

That said, if South Park were to make fun of me, I would be fucking HONORED.

March 26 2010 at 2:12 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Nathaniel's comment
Nathaniel

Oh, crap, am I allowed to drop f-bombs in comments? Mods, feel free to edit my post (then delete this one) if I'm not.

March 26 2010 at 2:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joanna

I'm speaking for the other black people of the world. It's fine with us South Park.

March 26 2010 at 12:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rawnnie

Guys, it's obviously all a set-up.

March 25 2010 at 11:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Rawnnie's comment
jakeR

oh no it isnt a promotion he started doing this before south park deceided to parody him only once he did like his 5 video is when the trailer came out

April 26 2010 at 3:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Creep

He's just making it worse. Doesn't he realize that?

March 25 2010 at 7:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rob

3:32 "and I have the right to say weather or not you make fun of me,....... I think"

Priceless,... this is going to make the upcoming SP episode that much better!

March 25 2010 at 5:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Willmore2000

It could just be a viral campaign promoting South Park.

March 25 2010 at 5:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply