October 23, 2014

'Glee' Returns on April 13 (at 9:28, To Be Exact)

by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 26th 2010 12:31PM
GleeOK 'Glee' fans, get ready. If you've been waiting for the show to come back, a date has been set. The spring premiere of the FOX show will be on April 13, right after 'American Idol.' But that doesn't mean that the show will air at 9:30. The first episode back will actually start at 9:28!

If it's following 'American Idol' though I don't see how it's going to start at 9:28. The live episodes of 'Idol' are often a scramble at the end, aren't they? Maybe stuff like this gets people more interested in tuning in a little early just in case. The episode, which will feature Beatles' "Hello, Goodbye," runs until 10:30, which means that FOX will be cutting into local station time a bit.

It's funny that fans of 'Glee' are called "Gleeks." We still need a name for fans of TV Squad.

marti

T QUADS!

March 28 2010 at 2:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kels

I am new to this show I dont watch much primetime T.V because I hate commericals. I have heard Glee is a good show and I am a musician so I may really like it. My question is, to all of you who watch the show is it an openly gay T.V show? If so great I was just wondering.

Thanks
Peace

March 28 2010 at 12:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to kels's comment
Andy

What exactly do you mean by 'openly gay TV show'? Can you give me an example of a straight TV show, or a closeted gay TV show? I didn't think TV shows leaned one way or another, but I guess it's nice that we can be accepting of them.

March 28 2010 at 4:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JAMIE

this sucks because Parenthood is on at 10!

March 28 2010 at 11:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to JAMIE's comment
Dennis

With the stupid subject matter of Parenthood lately it might go the way of other flash in the pan shows. Really, teen masterbation and adults faking orgasms is not the material I tune in to watch on a comedy show.

March 28 2010 at 12:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JAY LEONARD

You're over looking the most obvious... "SQUATS" !

March 28 2010 at 9:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Manuel Reis

How about "The TV Squadders"? It's powerful, it's creative... And somewhat insane. :P

March 26 2010 at 4:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jamabam

tv squadron?

or maybe squatters? LOL

March 26 2010 at 12:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rob Stevens

Squibs. You know, the fake blood packets that burst on remote control. ;)

March 26 2010 at 12:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply