August 28, 2014

Discovery Orders More 'Cash Cab'

by Brad Trechak, posted Apr 16th 2010 10:02AM

Cash CabFor those of you seeking to vacation in New York City, in the event that you hail a cab while in town you may get a chance to win a couple of thousand dollars and have Ben Bailey at your driver. 'Cash Cab' has been renewed for a sixth season.

Admittedly I'm a bit biased about this news as I was once a contestant on the show before coming to TV Squad. In the event that you do get on the show next season, please leave Ben Bailey a nice tip when the ride is done as I forgot to.

Hopefully the producers will give a little variety to the show, such as when they did 'Cash Cab at Night.' One recommendation would be to use other cities as locations for the show rather than New York City, and I say this as someone who loves New York. Other cities have clubs and restaurants that would love to sponsor the concept.

dollena buckley

i am happy cash cab was renewed my husband and i watch it all the time we think ben is great mabey they could do geast showes in other citys like chicago,d.c, or miama

April 23 2010 at 2:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dollena buckley

i

April 23 2010 at 1:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John Banker

It!s trivia at it!s best. Watch it every night. I learn more on that show than all the news channels combined.

April 18 2010 at 8:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
susana

I love that show and love Ben Bailey! Hes quite a character! I just wish I lived in New York City so I could get a chance to meet him and tell him myself. Love his show, and I am surprised I even know some of the answers. The only thing I hate is those Red Light Challenges.... I like it if he woudl guve a multiple choice question instead (for the Red Light Challenges.) Love the game! Got one question for him... has he ever thought to expand his cab service? Come to my area, we could use some fun here! susana

April 18 2010 at 5:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sandy

My husband and I watch cash cab every evening, we'll have
it on from 5:00 p.m. untill 7:00 p.m. its a great trivia show and we love Ben.

April 18 2010 at 4:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joyce N.

I love the Redlight Challenge! I get to scream out answers they haven't thought of yet. Ben is a very funny guy. Love his adlibs as they get out of the cab.

April 18 2010 at 3:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nancy

I love this show. The people are usually happy to participate and the questions get you thinking while enjoying happy people - and - often, the participants win money! what's not to like?

April 18 2010 at 3:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jaguignon

It's a great show and funny too. All shows have prescreened contestant. I like this show much better than shows that that just require chance like "deal or no deal". Shows like Cash Cab and Jeopardy really require thought and knowledge.

April 18 2010 at 2:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
monkshood lover

We positively love this show! Have since it started. A great alternative to watching the dreary news which is on at the same times.

April 18 2010 at 2:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
epapana

Cash Cab is my favorite show , I'm so glad they are continuing it---I think the show should stay in new york---just seems so right for a show about cabs---and quizzical questions--I love Ben Bailey--think I have a crush on him--so I'm biased, he makes the show--LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 18 2010 at 2:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply