Spoilers Anonymous: 'Castle,' 'Glee' and 'Desperate Housewives'
by Jane Boursaw, posted Apr 17th 2010 2:00PM
This is Spoilers Anonymous, a weekly column here at TV Squad where we supply you with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air. We'll never put spoilers up here on the main page in order to help the reformed stay unspoiled. If you have anything to add to the group, feel free to step up and let yourself be heard, either with our tips form or by emailing us at tvsquad at gmail dot com, or call and leave a message at (775) 640-8479. Your anonymity is guaranteed, if you wish to remain as such.
This week we have spoilers for: 'CSI,' 'Lost,' 'Royal Pains,' 'Glee,' 'Desperate Housewives,' 'NCIS: LA' and 'Castle.'
- Executive producer Andrew W. Marlowe reveals that Castle and Beckett will "realize their attraction to each other" in the show's May 17 season finale. He adds that Castle's jealousy over Beckett's new lover will lead to "a competition for Beckett's affection." [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- An upcoming episode features a love connection between Will and Sue -- sort of. Will seduces Sue with 'Tell Me Something Good' by Chaka Khan and tries to get her to fall in love with him. Of course, he has ulterior motives. He does it so Sue will leave the glee club alone. Then he breaks up with her and tries to destroy her, but she gets her revenge. [Source: Watch With Kristin]
- 'Trauma' actress Anastasia Griffith is joining the cast in the major recurring role of Dr. Emily Peck, a no-nonsense MD and potential business rival of Hank's. Griffith's doc will be introduced during the second season premiere on June 3 when Boris hires her to temporarily fill in for an MIA Hank. 'Happy Days' vet Henry Winkler is also joining the season two cast as Hank and Evan's absentee dad. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- Jorge Garcia spills a few beans: We may see Libby again, and keep the Kleenex handy because a game-changing death is coming -- as in, someone the fans truly care about. [Source: Watch With Kristin]
- 'CSI' is bringing back a familiar face to assist Langston in his pursuit of Dr. Jekyll. Tony winner Bill Irwin will reprise his role as Nate Haskell (a.k.a. the Dick and Jane Killer) in the season's final two episodes. "Nate knows who Dr. Jekyll is, which is kind of interesting since he's been in prison for the last 11 years," notes executive producer Carol Mendelsohn. "The [May 20] season finale is all about what it will take to get him to give them a name." The finale builds to a violent confrontation with Jekyll, during which "blood will be spilled." [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- The season finale on May 16 will include several twists, says executive producer Bob Daily. Mike and Susan will experience financial woes. Lynette will give birth under scary circumstances. Bree discovers "son" Jeremy's true intentions. Gaby will get dragged into the Angie mystery. Someone the audience has gotten to know this season will perish. And the finale will also feature a big explosion. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
- The April 6 episode revealed guest villain Eric Christian Olsen to be an undercover cop. Then Hetty offered Eric's character the position of liaison to the NCIS: LA team. He'll be making another appearance on the April 27 episode, paired up with Special Agent Kensi Blye. Could there be more ahead? If CBS makes a series regular offer, Eric, who co-stars with Jennifer Lopez and Alex O'Loughlin in this month's 'The Back-up Plan,' would be tempted to put his movie career on hold. "What this character did prior to us meeting him is a great story, and there's a lot more to explore," said Olsen. "So who knows?" [Source: Keck's Exclusives]