Powered by i.TV
October 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Patricia Arquette Calls Show's Move to CBS a 'Rollercoaster' (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Apr 28th 2010 12:30PM
According to Patricia Arquette, she was surprised when 'Medium' was cancelled last year after receiving informal assurances from NBC execs that the show would be picked up for another season.

But, it was even more surprising when it was announced the show would be moving to CBS, who owns the production company responsible for the paranormal crime drama, she said on 'The Early Show' (weekdays, 7AM on CBS).

Watch the video after the jump.According to Patricia Arquette, she was surprised when 'Medium' was cancelled last year after receiving informal assurances from NBC execs that the show would be picked up for another season.

But, it was even more surprising when it was announced the show would be moving to CBS, who owns the production company responsible for the paranormal crime drama, she said on 'The Early Show' (weekdays, 7AM on CBS).

"It was bizarre ... All of a sudden I heard we got cancelled ... and then I got a phone call, like, 'You're rehired on another network.' So, it was strange," Arquette said, adding that the whole experience was "a real rollercoaster."





Add a Comment

*0 / 3000 Character Maximum

Follow Us

From Our Partners