July 30, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Anna Punishes Lisa on 'V' (VIDEO)

by Chris Harnick, posted May 5th 2010 9:55AM
V Laura VandervoortNever cross an angry alien mother. That's what we've learned from 'V' (Tue., 10PM ET on ABC).

Anna (Morena Baccarin) wasn't pleased when Lisa told her she couldn't get Tyler to live on board.

[Possible spoilers ahead]

So what does Anna do? Knock Lisa (Laura Vandervoort) to the floor with a solid hit.

Now, it wasn't just for punishment, Anna had her reasons. Her theory: a wounded Lisa would woo Tyler back. "You were injured in the fifth column attack. Don't worry, daughter, we'll get him back. There is no greater incentive for the human male than a damsel in distress ... break her legs." These visitors know all the human cliches!

DarthPaul

TVSquad punishes itself by losing readers for posting ridiculous final moment clips of episodes.

Nobs!!

May 05 2010 at 4:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ac

You guys really need to cut down on the video postings. Just put them all in one article and not put a giant spoiler as the title. I didn't get around to watching V yet.

May 05 2010 at 11:28 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe Nickel

Mr. Harnick punishes viewers for not watching 'V' live.

May 05 2010 at 11:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
spiceweasel

great tv squad. another front page spoiler for a shot that aired last night. one more and i'm finally off here.

May 05 2010 at 10:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to spiceweasel's comment
Relly

I immediately thought the same thing, spice!

I'm all for the new design and for merging television blogs for better coverage/whatever the reason, but in addition it seems TV Squad has picked up some bad habits.

These posts about key plot points in TV shows with major spoilers in the title/pictures needs to stop!

I don't even watch V, but I watch Lost. If I had missed last night's Lost episode and came to TV Squad to read up on SOMETHING, I would have been pissed to see that spoiler post about my #1 TV show.

May 05 2010 at 12:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
spiceweasel

Relly, same for me. I live overseas so won't be seeing Lost until tonight. Thanks to TVSquad, I now know that major spoiler you're talking about. I'm all for fast news and all, but the Lost Video post really ruined my day.

May 05 2010 at 12:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kevin Gavioli

I think Anna would have hurt her hand on that cheekbone,

May 05 2010 at 10:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David Gunter

I think it's really interesting how the writers have embraced the cold distance of a reptile.Reptiles have no emotions and little in the way of attachment beyond the early period after hatching.The Vs have a cool detachment,a sort of evolved version of a reptile persona.I give them credit for that and also the sort of slow morphing/evolving of feelings once they are humanized.Very good.

May 05 2010 at 10:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply