August 27, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Teri Hatcher's Blackberry Mishap on 'Housewives' Set (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted May 13th 2010 1:30PM
While rehearsing an argument for the upcoming finale of 'Desperate Housewives,' Teri Hatcher accidentally called her parents on her Blackberry, and they overheard the entire incident and mistook it for real, she said on 'Live With Regis and Kelly' (weekdays, syndicated).

"Two hours later, I check my Blackberry and my parents say [via text], 'Urgent! Call us. We're wondering if you're okay. We got a message from you ... screaming at someone to get off your property,'" Hatcher said. "So, I called them right away to let them know that nothing had happened."

djmbos

Did you call your parents and tell them not to worry about your gym shoe?

May 17 2010 at 3:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
leon

How do you accidently dial a phone number?

May 14 2010 at 1:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SheWolf

AND...now the latest in Headline news....
Proof found that President Obama is actually Micheal Jacksons twin

Gay dogs sent to camp to get Scared Straight

Pictures surface of Tom Cruise that prove he had a sex change operation

Over weight aliens land in Kirstie Alley's backyard

Get all your latest up to date news here..Ya'll come back now, ya hear.

May 14 2010 at 12:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Randy

must be a slow news day.. AOL ..who cares?

May 14 2010 at 12:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rocky

Teri is a talented actress and I am glad all is good and she is a very beautiful person

May 14 2010 at 12:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Rocky's comment
Mary-Margaret

She's such a natural beauty. Why did she get Botox in her upper lip and ruin it all? It doesn't MOVE when she talks.

May 14 2010 at 12:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dockguy58

im with Tom ...........WHO CARES

May 14 2010 at 11:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sharon

Apparently the 13 people who responded, including you Tom.

May 14 2010 at 11:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Laurie Ellen

GREY SENTINEL.....she did not say that her parents contacted her 2 hours later,,it was 2 hours later that she looked at her phone.

May 14 2010 at 10:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
r

"Two hours later?" Oh yeah, real loving parents! Ha! I agree with Tom ... who cares?
and yes, I am a parent!

May 14 2010 at 10:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to r's comment
parent

Ok.... her parents didn't send her a message two hours later you idiot, she checked her phone two hours later and had the message. They probably messaged her immediately after they got the conversation, and they were probably terrified for 2 hours thinking that something happened to their daughter..... and btw, it's even worse that you are a parent and still has the attitude of who cares.

May 14 2010 at 11:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
p

Always make sure your keypad is locked on your cell phone. I was on vacation and my phone was in my pocket and I started hearing a voice. My phone dialed to my work number and a guy I knew in tech support heard everything I was saying to my relatives.

May 14 2010 at 8:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply