September 30, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kathie Lee Reveals Hoda's Crush on Sting (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted May 14th 2010 2:45PM
Kathie Lee Gifford pulled no punches when exposing Hoda Kotb's crush on Sting on the fourth hour of 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM ET on NBC). In fact, Gifford said that Kotb was positively head-over-heels when the musician appeared in the studio.

"Hoda had to change her Spanx, if you know what I mean," Gifford said.

"You take that back!" Kotb said, a shocked and embarrassed look on her face.

"Tell me I'm wrong," Gifford replied.

jerseydeb1

Doesn't Kathie Lee ever know when to keep her disgusting mouth closed? She is a pig and she needs to be fired. How classless.

May 17 2010 at 10:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rita

I have stopped watching Hoda BECAUSE OF KATHY LEE ! Kathy thinks she has class and is educated well get this network.She is trash !!! No one likes an OVERBARING,UNDERCLASS,UNDER EDUCATED,INTERUPTIVE PERSON on a daily bases ,It can be tolerated from time to time.But enough. We love Hoda Let HODA SHINE !!!

May 16 2010 at 12:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pachanga

Frank Gifford is the greatest man on earth,he puts up with her.

May 15 2010 at 8:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Barb

At least Hoda has taste. Kathy (pay attention to me) Lee, has the old man Frank who is old enough to be her father. WHat's with those high school bangs KL?

May 15 2010 at 6:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bunny Haynes

I think Kathy Lee is just rude. She is turning into the rude person she was on Regis. Also, she needs to lose weigh. On the flip side Hoda is great and a real lady.

May 15 2010 at 6:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MOM

I have never met anyone that likes Kathy Lee, yet she keeps getting these jobs...everyone I know switches channels when she comes on tv. Sadly, Kelly Ripa is becoming her...must be something about that chair and Regis!

May 15 2010 at 6:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David S.

So what if she has a crush on Sting? She has better taste than Kathie Lee -- she is married to Frank Gifford.

May 15 2010 at 6:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Amber

kathie lee is definately an attention seeker. Anyone who would dye their hair bright blonde like that is someone who needs attention badly. She is absolutely pathetic

May 15 2010 at 5:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
vinn

Kathie Lee has always been a no talent , attention getting bitch..!!

May 15 2010 at 4:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Barb

I can't stand Kathy Lee. She is so rude, interupts all the time and loves to be the center of attention. I never seen someone so full of themself. Oh yes, I have, Barbara Walters!

May 15 2010 at 4:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply