September 21, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Jada Pinkett Smith "Embarrasses" Hubby Will on 'Oprah Winfrey' (VIDEO)

by Harley W. Lond, posted May 17th 2010 7:39PM
Will and Jada Pinkett Smith were on Monday's edition of 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' (weekdays, syndicated), and the conversation turned to marriage.

"I want to know what you do to keep this flame burning," Winfrey asked. Will played the shy, embarrassed husband while Jada jumped right in with "How saucy do you want to get, Oprah?" "Hey, we got kids in the green room," Will wisecracked.

Really, though, what does Jada do? "I always surprise him," she said. How? She might send him a sexy picture of some sort. And if they're on the set of 'Hawthorne,' "we might take a little break" she said.

Harmee

You people really are ridiculous. You are so incredibly jealous of these people that you sit here and make up stories in your mind about their entire family having a superiority complex or that they're making up stories about their sex life. Not to mention the bs story about Jada getting plastic surgery. Have you ever realized that in all of these interviews, it's not like they just randomly start talking about their sex life. THEY ARE ASKED ABOUT IT FIRST! And Jada is an AMAZING actress. She is very diverse, very beautiful, and very talented. Take a moment to stop hating on her, and you will be able to see what a true talent she really is. GET LIVES PEOPLE! Stop nit picking the lives of these celebrities. What they do is usually something they're passionate about, and people like you all make it so hard to do! You give them the option of doing what they've always loved and dreamed about doing or to lose that just to stop the public from picking their lives apart and turning everything they do into something horrible and wrong. You all are so jealous it's ridiculous.

September 18 2010 at 12:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
padams842

idiots pathetic idiotic moroons this title did exactly what it was suppose to. Jada did not embarass Will......and AOL oughta be embarassed of their tactics......Americans are so damm naive and they buy into every stupid thing....dumb, dumber, dumbest people in the world.

May 24 2010 at 6:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kgimlet

I've always liked Will Smith. He seems to have a great personality. His wife is racist and phony.

May 20 2010 at 10:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cool J

I think Jada and will is over hyping their sex life, so no one will ask her if she's a lesbian or bi. She looks way to manly.

May 19 2010 at 12:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pott54

POLK SALAD ANNIE: Everybody has problems in their marriage but they get over them & get on with having a happy life--not wallow in misery. The Smiths have noted in several magazines--one being ESSENCE--that they don't have the PERFECT marriage and have to work REAL HARD at it to make it work.

They were invited to do Oprah's Show--THAT'S ALL. What do you want them to do--whine about how UNHAPPY they are? Then you & your fellow co-horts would be on here complaining about them being such LOSERS for complaining.

You twits are never happy for anyone--go away. Find some polk salad to eat--maybe you'll feel better - lol.

As for Jada & Oprah--I think it's hillarious the way they made Will skirm. I don't think it fazed him one bit--for those of you who thought differently--DAMN THAT WILL'S A GOOD ACTOR - LOL!

May 19 2010 at 10:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pott54

LOL! You people CRACK ME UP! Your lives are so damn miserable that you sit in front of YOUR BOOB TUBE and watch people YOU CAN'T STAND and then you come on sites where there are articles about these people YOU CAN'T STAND and COMMENT THAT YOU'RE TIRED OF SEEING AND HEARING ABOUT THEM--LOL!

Whose making you watch or hear anything about them? WHAT A MISERABLE LOT YOU ARE - LOL!

...oh & by the way--they really don't give a damn what YOU think or know who you are & SO obiviously nothing YOU DO OR SAY affects the HAPPY, RICH lives they have & you obviously envy. GET A LIFE TWITS.

May 19 2010 at 10:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Me

It doesn't take much for Will to embarrass himself. Let's have some more foul-mouth movies.

May 18 2010 at 7:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

People still watch Oprah? God, how boring. The last good movie Will Smith made was "Six Degrees of Separation" where he actually showed real talent. Jada was very good in "The Matrix" and I can't comment on her TV show since I've never watched it. And like so many, I don't understand why they have to talk about their sex lives every time they're interviewed. Makes me wonder just how "wonderful" it really is.

May 18 2010 at 7:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LilPuppies1

I agree with ruth miazgiewicz. I don't think it's right for Jada to embarrass Will on t.v. And if none of you idiots who are complaining can tell, the title says Will is embarrassed and in the video you can clearly see that he tries multiple times to change the subject. But Jada won't quit. And Oprah also shouldn't ask that question if the whole family's there! Maybe if it was just them 3. So I agree with "Luc Balsom" and "Takes one to knoww one". If you don't care, don't read it, but I however love Will Smith and he's one of my favorite actors. I don't think it was his intentions to have his sex life all out there on National T.V., so if you're going to blame anyone, blame Oprah and Jada. Though I still like them too. Even if I don't agree with what they did. =]

May 18 2010 at 7:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply