October 20, 2014

Ali 'The Bachelorette' Talks Love, Surprises, Wrestlers & More (VIDEO)

by Maggie Furlong, posted May 20th 2010 9:45PM

Ali Fedotowsky, 'The Bachelorette''Bachelor' fans remember Ali Fedotowsky as the sweet, lovable girl, vying for Jake's heart last season ... who won him over then dramatically chose to leave the show and go back to work instead. Big mistake? Maybe, at the time, but not irreparable.

As ABC's latest 'Bachelorette,' Ali gets to take the reins, happily welcoming the drama of her 25 new male suitors instead. There's a lawyer, a landscaper, a wrestler, a weatherman and an "outdoorsman" (whatever that means), and they all seem pretty psyched when the find out that Ali is the latest lady looking for love on reality TV.

AOL TV sat down with Ali to find out if it's harder on the other side, the dream date that "floored" her and how easy it was to spot that wrestler. Oh yeah, and she gives us her version of the "I-can't-tell-you-if-I'm-in-love-or-not" answer: "I made the best decisions for me, all along the way."

Here's hoping those decisions actually involve sticking around till the end this time.

Will you watch 'The Bachelorette' with Ali?

louboutin shoes

louboutin shoes are famous brand all over the world.Wearing louboutin shoes can make a woman look more elegant and beautiful.

August 04 2010 at 11:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nike dunks

Nike Dunks the full name is : DUNK LOW(HI) PRO SB. At the frist "Dunk" is just a pair of ordinary basketball shoes, but now "Dunk" add much more fashionable elements by Nike, and that zoom air and thick tongue of "DUNK SB" has gradually become the backbone of Nike skateboarding shoes.
Nike SB shoes are all immensely popular, especially Dunk SB Series. Dunk SB is including : Nike Dunks High, Nike Dunks Low, Nike Dunks Mid and so on.
Low price,free and fast delivery,buy from http://www.nikedunksmall.com ,keep you satisfied,good quality, large stock,up to date style of all sport shoes only on our shop,always discount,up to 75%. We are the professional Nike Dunk shop for you to buy Nike Dunk Sb, Nike Sb Dunks, Nike Dunks High, Nike Dunks Low, Nike Dunks Mid, Nike SB and SB Dunk.

June 13 2010 at 9:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nike dunks

Christian Louboutin Shoes is well-known as the red soled shoes become more adorable and popular among people. Sexy , fashion and comfortable Christian Louboutin Shoes in this site: http://www.christianlouboutinseason.com ,christian louboutin pumps low price,free and fast delivery.

June 13 2010 at 9:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
melcole

GOD I CAN'T STAND ALI...............
she is so fake and such a whiner. and that stunt she pulled to pick her job over jake was all a bunch of crap.. she knew that the third runner up is ususlly the next one to be the bachelorette!! she just so happen to have to go back to work, but wow, now she can do the whole show?? yah right she lied just to add drama and she was hoping that jake would tell her he was chosing her....
seems like a lot of people don't care for her, but then again why does she have people that like her..when she came out when they announced her people where cheering for her. yuck.....
I WON'T WATCH, I HAD ENOUGH OF HER LAST SEASON!!!!!!

May 24 2010 at 11:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
evsteel

What is it about her that is so annoying? I don't watch these ridiculous, desperate reality shows. But each time I see her face on a commercial I shutter. She seems so annoying!

May 24 2010 at 10:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
16 Pink

She is a liar, didn't want Jake because of her job, now she has all the time in the world. People you are being played by ABC I won't watch. What a stinkin set-up!

May 24 2010 at 8:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rhonda

Was this the BIG JOB she had to leave for? The producers need to stop calling this a reality show, it's scripted down to this girl being the next bachelorette...a joke!

May 24 2010 at 7:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Maureen

I will NOT watch this episode of Bachlorette.. I did not like Ali at all.. I thought she was a BIG trouble maker and a very jealous one at that... but that is just my opinion..

May 24 2010 at 5:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mary

I was so happy Ali was finally GONE that there's no way I'm going to watch this new season with her as the main star! I couldn't believe she lasted as long as she did, and with the heart of a snake, who would want to actually compete for that?
And her overly annoying jump "on" the person hugs, wrapping her legs around someone...time to grow up Ali, that's what juniors in high school do....Until NEXT season, I'll be watching something else.

May 24 2010 at 5:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply