September 16, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

James Gandolfini Calls Glenn Beck 'Satan' (VIDEO)

by Chris Harnick, posted May 21st 2010 4:12PM
Glenn BeckGlenn Beck is quite a controversial person, that's for sure. He has a way of bringing out intense feelings, both good and bad. On 'Glenn Beck' (weekdays, 5PM ET on FNC), the host recounted his encounter with 'Sopranos' star James Gandolfini.

Beck and his kids were at a Cirque du Soleil show in a mob of celebrities -- Beck said if he had known there would be so many he wouldn't have gone -- and he introduced himself to Gandolfini.

"I said, 'Hey Jim, we have a mutual friend' and I told him and I shook his hand," Beck said. "And he said, 'What is Satan doing here?' I have my 5-year-old in my arms. I didn't shoot back: 'Why are you glorifying killing, mobsters, whoredom.' None of that ... Leave my kids out of it. Leave people's families out of it."

dick

B eck is as pathetic as his so called "recovery" from booze. He needs to spend more time at AA meetings and NO time on the air.

May 31 2010 at 8:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to dick's comment
R

That was stupid I don't even know where to start.

April 22 2012 at 11:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
exoticdoc2

Hmmm, let's look at their respective pictures, which looks more like the devil incarnate? Goofolini, hands down.

May 28 2010 at 10:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jayb4446

I used to be a Beck hater too. Then I watched a full week of his shows and couldn't believe how wrong I had been about him. So, instead of talking about how hateful he is, try watching his show for one week.

May 27 2010 at 1:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rabid Wookie

Yeah, Obama has kids too, buddy, and you're forever likening him to the devil, Hitler, and Osama Bin Laden.....so uour kids got to hear what you really are. Booo hooo.

May 25 2010 at 11:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BobloblawLaw

Honestly I don't even know or care who Glenn Beck is. Another extreme right winger on fox news... Whatever. Don't care. But this fake emotional bull, talking all quiet and sad about his 5 year old being there.. It's really weak and equally lame. It reeks of overacting. Ugh it's seriously so pathetic it's giving me a headache. Literally. It has caused me pain. Way to go Glenn Beck, now even I know you're a wanker. I'm embarrassed for you.

May 25 2010 at 4:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jackj.

I now how Mr. G is, yet another actor, playing a mobster, a wanna be, sadly, who has a personlity mechanism, become absorbed by playing Tony Saprano, who now acts like he is Tony Saprano. Totally out of line with kids there, regardless of personal opinions.
I have met real life types whom that character is based upon, and that is their sense of humor, but they are generally smart enough to keep it to themselves when family honor is involved. Apologizing afterwards hardly makes up for such disgraceful behavior. Hey wanna be, grow up, the real life people would be laughing at you or annoyed by you.

May 24 2010 at 7:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
M2shutyouup

Beck is just a loud mouthed coward who runa around cherry picking fights on people who neither have time or ability to respond for public reasons!

beck is not sued because he is Infotainment which means he is only giving opions like the rest of the Fox crowd! Even the Fox lawyer have testified that Fox is not news but Infotainment an they are all opions only!

The love of Beck is like a Cult an if you studies cults and look at how his defenders get so emotionally involved yo would see he is just a cult leader! But hey Beck belongs to the Cult of Morman which denies the jesus Christ of the Bible and had made up its own American Jesus Christ! They promote the idea they are the same as Christains to deflect attention from the past sins of racism, mass murder an poligomy which is still commom if you know anyone who is a life long morman they will deny it publicly but often admit such privately!

May 24 2010 at 3:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jeff thomas

Do you guys even watch Glen Beck? Or do you just go by the stuff you get from other networks.Glen Beck is a true American.

May 24 2010 at 2:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jodysdetails

Has anyone ever heard of "judge not, lest ye be judged"? So I guess there is no mortal qualified to judge anyone or call them Satan. Beck proves what he says with printed or video facts - most often it is in the persons own words - on video. Hard to disprove that - oh yeah - name calling. Ha Ha Ha.

May 24 2010 at 12:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Backgammon

AND James has such a high moral compass! Beck promotes Our Founders, God and to be a Citizen of our history. I can see why the Imoralwoods of California hate him.

May 24 2010 at 11:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply