November 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Julia Roberts Talks About Marriage, Life, Sex and Acting on 'Oprah' (VIDEO)

by Harley W. Lond, posted May 24th 2010 6:25PM
Julia Roberts has come a long way since her break-out role in 'Pretty Woman.' Roberts was on Monday's edition of 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' (weekdays, syndicated) to plug her upcoming move. 'Eat Pray Love,' in which she plays a newly divorced career woman who gives it all up and embarks on a journey around the world to change her life.

Not only is she very unlike the character in her new film -- she's still crazy about hubby Danny Moder - "I sort of worship my husband ... He really takes my breath away" -- and is a devoted mother to her three kids, the 42-year-old actress no longer considers herself a sex symbol. "First off, no one calls me for sex in a movie: 'Let's see, we're gonna have a movie where the girl has lots of sex. Who do we take off the list first?' Me."

"I don't want to have sex (in a movie) ... I don't even want to have to pretend all that stuff," she said "It makes me feel like I'm 12." Oh how the times have changed.

Ronny Ballard

I agree with gagan 100%. Oprah is a big fat slob and Julia is way over the hill. If you look at Julia real close,she is super ugly.

May 25 2010 at 3:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ronny Ballard

She would not know love if it hit her in her big broad butt.

May 25 2010 at 1:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nvraine

Everytime I see Julia Roberts she talks about how beautiful she is and how wonderful she is and how perfect she is. I am so sick of her arrogance.

May 25 2010 at 1:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gagan

I can't stand Oprah. She's a phony, self-important fat cow. And Julia is way past her prime. She used to be somewhat attractive in an "odd" sort of way when she was younger. But she is not a looker or stunner by any means. Her mouth is too big and she's got horsey looks. If she was English, I'd think she was related to the royal family. And that loud, obnoxious, phoney laugh of hers is too over-the-top and contrived. And she and Sandra Bullock has a well-known competitive thing going on in Hollywood. She's only going on Oprah talking love and marriage now because Sandra had a rough year. Shitty... but what do you expect from a self-important over-the-hill mega movie star. Hollywood is full of phoney, cut throat sharks. I know... I lived there for years.

May 25 2010 at 1:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Miler

Someone hold my hair while I puke.

May 25 2010 at 1:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tired of these two

God, I loathe her.

May 25 2010 at 12:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
d1anaw

Isn't that special. Oprah has lowered herself to having former mistresses who stole someone else's husband on her show talking about how great her life is. I'm disappointed. Not only did Julia and her husband participate in an affair, but they rubbed the ex-wife's face in it every chance they got. How poetic it would be if some new little tartlet spilled the beans about having it with "Mr Wonderful".

May 25 2010 at 12:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tom Moore

Who would want to have sex with Julia? She wouldn't get a second look in our local pub.

May 25 2010 at 12:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply