October 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Glenn Beck Apologizes for Mocking the President's Daughter (VIDEO)

by Harley W. Lond, posted Jun 2nd 2010 5:20PM
Commentator Glenn Beck -- who's always been very big on not dragging a politician's family into the political debate -- stepped over the line last week by mocking President Obama's 11-year-old daughter, Malia. He came in for flack from the usual cast of suspects, but criticism always rolls off his back -- unless it comes from his wife.

Beck took a minute of time during Tuesday's 'Glenn Beck' show (weekdays, 5PM ET on FNC) to credit his wife with making him see the error of his ways. After she heard his on-air comments, she quietly asked him why he had "made fun of the president's children."

"I snapped at her," beck said. "I said, 'you don't look at these ... expletive ... people. I have to look at them everyday.' By gosh, I was a monster. My wife didn't respond. She's smarter than I am. I got a nap in ... and then I went down stairs and apologized to my wife."

And then he apologized to his viewing public.

Apparently Beck's wife used soft words to dress him down. We kinda think he needed a spanking, too.

NEWS-PEOPLE-ARE JERKS

Glen Beck is so right on. And the American people know it. Goonseme2 your not even smart enough yet to see what is going on in america. Every thing he says is so ON> that it makes them talk about FOX NEWS all the time. The President would like to control the AIR also. How sad that day will be. He is the Most Evil of Evil.
and you NEED TO WAKE UP

June 04 2010 at 9:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
GooseMe2

Glenn Beck is a bad JOKE. To rediculous to be funny, and too stupid to be taken seriouly. His education, or lack thereof is painfully obvious as are his rantings and ravings. Just because he has the goods on Rupert.... Only reason I can come up with why anyone even tolerates his pathetic ass.

June 04 2010 at 2:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lindsey

Yes, it was wrong for him to make fun of President Obama's child but that is no excuse for calling him Satan. What he did was very wrong but we all need to forgive and forget.

June 03 2010 at 10:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thunt5364

Thank you James Gandolfini for calling Glenn Beck Satan . you where right on it.. THANK YOU

June 03 2010 at 12:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JulP

This man has gotten so hateful and arrogant. If you give a person enough rope they will hang themselves eventually.Beck has hung himself. Would he have mocked George Bush's children? NO. I have to say he is laughing all the way to the bank. Laughing at those who hang on his every utterance. Crawl back under your bigot rock Beck. This country needs love not hate.

June 03 2010 at 12:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Vanessa

You call that an apoplogy?????

June 03 2010 at 11:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply