October 24, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Jaden Smith Talks First On-Screen Kiss (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Jun 10th 2010 2:30PM
Jaden Smith dropped by 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM ET on NBC) and told the story of his very first on-screen kiss in the upcoming 'Karate Kid' remake.

"That was interesting. It was a little bit weird ... You see, our faces were like this close," Smith said, holding his palm only inches away from his face. "And then we had to kiss and we had to stay there so the shot was right ... It's kind of awkward."

Alona Ray

Hi my name is Alona Ray and I am Jaden Smith's #1 fan I have a fan site www.wix.com/aray1998/JadenSmithsnumber1fan and I haveva tshirt of him,tons of posters and I watched a everyone of his videos and I also have YouTube videos of me : Jaden Smiths #1 fan. I also have a facebook of him Jaden Smith's #1 fan. You can see lots of pictures and cool things to look at.

August 20 2010 at 10:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joy Ellis

Jaden Smiith Jaden Smiith. Whoo Jys Dust Ur Shoulders oFf and gEt These HAtaz Off of U oKai ..They kNow nO tto touch U Tho u kNow Kung-Fu nOw lOl

July 28 2010 at 1:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jbackfromiraq

On another note... I wonder if the "writer" of this "article" Donald Deane of TV Squad is related to the editor of TV Squad (Sandra Deane)? If so, that is sure one hell of a way to get your "work" put out there.
Remember boys and girls. Nepotism always equals... EPIC FAIL(in the workplace, as well as in life)!!!

June 11 2010 at 2:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bethany

Wow, and I am so impressed with your yet again ignorant comments. Speaking to me as if I am not worthy of the lord, while you take his name in vain, very well thought out! I don't worship any celebrities. Just can't stand overly opinionated idiots like you who feel the need to speak down on others, as if you are something special. Get a life.

June 11 2010 at 1:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Bethany's comment
jbackfromiraq

Where did I ever state that you were not "worthy" of your lord (Jesus right? Silly Christians)? I think you misread what I had typed. My suggestion to you would be to go down to your local community college (probably middle America or the inner city, though I could be wrong) and learn as much as you can about basic English comprehension. Also, you had stated that I am an "overly opinionated idiot", yet I had originally only posted once and you insist on going back and forth with me. Please excuse me for using all caps, BUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO JUST CANNOT LET GO OF SOMEBODY WHO PISSES YOU OFF, ESPECIALLY IN AN ANONYMOUS COMMENT SECTION OF WHAT DOES NOT EVEN PASS FOR LEGITIMATE NEWS ARTICLE?
I have better things to do today. However, I will make an exception and continue to reply to your asinine comments for a while, but only if you promise to continue being more entertaining than Jaden Smith's acting.
One more thing. If you notice that after a while, I have stopped replying to you... Well, you can go ahead and think that you won the precious pissing contest going on in your head. It just means that I have gotten bored with you, just like with Will Smith's career (which already happened by the early 90's).

June 11 2010 at 1:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jbackfromiraq

Also, I just noticed that I had made a couple of grammatical errors. So if you get a wild hair up your you know what, you can always as a last resort in your lackluster attempt at bashing me, call 911 and report me to the grammar police.

June 11 2010 at 2:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Babs

Me too...that was my first thought when I opened the link..."what celebrity kid?" All of a sudden he's a celeb because his daddy got him into movies? I thought it would be one of the popular teen actors my daughter likes or I wouldn't have bothered to open up the garbage....

June 11 2010 at 1:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Angiebaby

Oh, like you haven't kissed a girl before. I know little boys like you! Don't think I don't know you're the Black Lois Heath!

June 11 2010 at 10:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jbackfromiraq

The title starts, "Celeb Kid"... What celebrity? He is nothing more than a spoiled, no talent son whose father is an I'm black, pretending to be white, trying to act black G rated failed rapper, who is HIGHLY overrated as an actor. As for his new "movie", well... If I wanted to watch shit for about two hours, I would simply pull up a chair to my cat's litter box and stare into it (would probably be more entertaining).
Can I have the pseudo journalist that wrote this vacuous, vapid fluff charged with raping my intellect?

June 11 2010 at 10:12 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply