September 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

MSNBC Host Isn't a Fan of Bradley Cooper (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Jun 10th 2010 3:15PM
Bradley Cooper takes a few playful jabs at 'Morning Joe' (weekdays, 6AM ET on MSNBC) host Mika Brzezinski for lying about having seen 'The Hangover' and mistaking the name of his big-screen remake of 'The A-Team.'

First, Cooper reminds Brzezinski of a past untruth about 'The Hangover,' then he gleefully tells the panel how Brzezinki confused the name of his upcoming remake.

"She came up to me, she said, 'So, I'm so happy you're part of 'The A-List,'" Cooper said. "She was totally sincere, totally sincere. That's fantastic!"

Brzezinski doesn't seem to have much a defense. "I'm not normal," she said.

drew

I haven't seen The Hangover and do not care about it one way or the other. The point I got from this story is how incredibly unprofessional Mika Bsrszezinski is. Isn't it her job (responsibility) to know the name of a guest's movie, if the guest is promoting a new movie? Does she care that little about her job? Is she that disinterested? Lazy? Clueless? Or, does she have a crush on Cooper? Is that what we saw, Barszezinski's flirting? Did I spell her name wrong? I would scroll back up to make sure I spelled it correctly, but Barzezinski wouldn't make that mch effort,so why should I?

June 11 2010 at 8:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chrissie

This woman is a ding dong..The Hangover was hysterical and Bradley Cooper is Hot as Hell!

June 11 2010 at 2:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
robert

Hey gobluespartyon.....I'm sorry. You're right.
I should have realized (and it is validated by your grammar & spelling)that SOME people, who are obviously products of "No Child Left Behind" just might find this movie funny.

June 11 2010 at 1:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to robert's comment
Ben

Spelling and grammer are overrated online Robert I write and spell pretty good. You're the product of No Child Left Behide Robert.

June 11 2010 at 6:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
NOWAY

The movie "The Karate Kid" starred a white kid, why remake it starring a black kid? Kind of like the movie "Walking Tall" Buford Pusser was white. not black, so it was kind of ignorant for the Rock to remake it. As is teh case with this version of "The Karate Kid"

June 11 2010 at 1:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tony DIMeo

that was hilarious

June 11 2010 at 1:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Menda

Seriously, these so called "news journalist" really don't do their homework. They just make stupid, BIASED, and uneducated comments. Bradley Cooper has more press, more money, larger career, and will have a longer career then this NO NAME woman and the "show" she's on. Who is she and WHO really watches THAT show? I even gave this movie a chance thanks to my two teens sons. And, I LOVE the movie! It was totally different then what I "thought" it was going to be and now it's really on my top 10 list. Don't knock something till you "try" it(or learn about it-first).

June 11 2010 at 12:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Charlie Goose

You mean the talking head is a clueless phony? WOTTA SHOCK!!

June 11 2010 at 12:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lolabull

He should do an interview on a network that actually has viewership and intelligent people working for it....like FOX News for instance?

June 11 2010 at 11:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jeff

Good lord dear lord what was that all about and who are these people? We need to go to the days of the BBC........ hence 1 channel and it had to be good.

June 11 2010 at 11:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
TinselTownInsider

The only thing we male viewers care about when it comes to Mika is whether or not she is fully shaved-other than that she can go work on the View and leave the real news talkers to Joe and his crew!

June 11 2010 at 11:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply