November 28, 2014

'The A-Team' Movie Central: What Did You Think?

by Chris Harnick, posted Jun 11th 2010 5:00PM
The A-TeamWith 'The A-Team' buzz in full-throttle it feels like it's 1984 again when the show was the hottest thing on TV! But, check yourself, it's 2010 and the movie version of the hit TV series is busting into theaters and we've got your 'A-Team' needs covered.

Want to know what critics are saying about the new versions of Murdock, B.A. Baracus, Hannibal and Faceman? Check out our sister site Moviefone's collection of reviews for the new action flick.

Interested to see how the movie is different than the series before you had to the multiplex? This writer answers many FAQs about the new film.

'A-Team' and 'District 9' star Sharito Copley chatted with Moviefone about all things Murdock and what's up with the 'District 9' sequel.

'Alias' fans will remember Bradley Cooper for his role on that series, but where else has he popped up before joining the 'A-Team'? Check out this look back on his career.

To find out what the cast of the original series has been up to consult our handy 'Where Are They Now?'

Tell us: What'd you think of the 'A-Team' movie?

Mike

I actually loved the movie but didn't see it at the theater because I thought it would be dumb. Just watched it recently on HBO and thought it was great. Even my wife liked it. Now that I know it is a great action movie I would surely go watch at the theater. Please make a sequel. Just market the movie better.

October 15 2011 at 10:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
A-Team Fan

I really enjoyed the movie. It was independent to the 1980's show. I would say it was the A-Team meets Mission Impossible. A real Roller Coaster ride. The original cast is in it but the bonus scenes roll after the credits when the Team is back in prison. Look for the original cast in these scenes. Dirk is in a tanning scene with the new Face, and Dwight is a German doctor examining the new Murdock

June 26 2010 at 7:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
leo\'s mom

I loved this movie. The only negative is that there wasn't a cameo by Dirk Benedict or Dwight Schultz. Sounds like Mr. T wouldn't do one. Other then watching to see if I missed Dirk or Dwight I thought it did the TV series proud. I was obsessed with the TV series, as a child, so was apprehensive, yet hopeful that the movie would be good. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD, it will be on my Christmas wish list. Hope they do a second one and have the much missed cameos. I think all the current guys did a great job in playing the characters. Oh, and to totaly go back to the 80's how could Rick Simon be one of the bad guys.

June 23 2010 at 11:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Eric

The movie adaptation was really good and a nice salute to the show. Not seeing it will be a dis-service to the A-Team franchise. If you wait until DVD, you'll think 'what a great movie.' Unfortunatley, it will not have made enough $ for a sequel. If you are an A-Team fan, you will like this movie. It takes the show to the next level.

June 23 2010 at 1:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kelly

I thought overall the movie was great! My only negative comments are that a couple of the action scenes (like explosions) were too much. By that I mean so much was happening at one time and all over the screen that it was hard on the eyes. Otherwise the action was great. I wasn't too keen on Quinton Jackson as B.A. He just wasn't 100% B.A. type - there was just something lacking there. But Liam Neeson as Hannibal, Bradley Cooper as Face, and Sharlto Copley as Murdock - perfect! As I said, overall I thought the movie was great and I hope there will be a sequel!

June 20 2010 at 3:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Aeiliyaba

what ever it becomes more popular with having definitely over attitudes guys and the gun blasting tale which was more significantly changes. kind of a change all would love see and it makes every one enjoys more.

source

June 16 2010 at 3:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Eric H

If you likes the show, you would like the movie, very nice adaptation.

June 15 2010 at 11:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gordy

I thought the movie was great.

June 14 2010 at 10:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John F.C. Taylor

Used to watch the series. I don't plan on going to see the movie. Remakes and sequels almost never live up to the original and I have no doubt this will be another one. It might be worth spending a dollar at RedBox once it hits DVD.

June 12 2010 at 11:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
zippy_zip74467

I haven't seen it yet, but am looking forward to it. I saw a clip on the set up for the high rise stunt, and it really got me excited.

June 12 2010 at 9:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply