November 21, 2014

'Hot in Cleveland' Red Carpet Report (VIDEO)

by Chris Harnick, posted Jun 16th 2010 1:30PM
Hot in Cleveland
It's summer time and the ladies of TV Land's new original sitcom, 'Hot in Cleveland' (June 16 at 10PM ET on TV Land) are definitely bringing the heat.

On June 14, the cast -- Jane Leeves, Valerie Bertinelli, Wendie Malick and the incomparable Betty White -- joined a gaggle of other celebrities to celebrate the launch of 'Hot In Cleveland' at New York's Crosby Street Hotel. TV Squad caught up with the cast and celebrity guests Mo Rocca, Bryan Batt and Kristin Chenoweth to find out what they're up to and for their take on TV Land's surefire hit 'Hot in Cleveland.'

These four funnyladies talked about what drew them to this one very 'Hot' show. Plus, Batt dished on the future of his 'Mad Men' character and Chenoweth talked about striking back at Newsweek at the Tony's and the one show she's waiting to be asked to guest star on.

Check out all the interviews in our video report from the red carpet!

Tell us: Will you tune in for 'Hot in Cleveland'?

Je5553

Betty, you and the gal's go go. I love to laugh.I don't like been sad. I like to have fun and laugh.when watching the t.v. shows I think that i'm there with you gal's.Betty even though your 88 you still have it.They should be more show's like this on T.V. and not so much bad stuff. Girl's I like the show. Go,Go.

July 31 2010 at 8:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
woodie

yes ill be watching was a very fun night of television

June 17 2010 at 10:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
judie

I totally agree!

June 17 2010 at 12:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ERIC

SAW THE EPISODE TONIGHT AND HAVE TO SAY THE ONLY THING THAT KEPT ME WATCHING WAS KNOWING BETTY WHITE WAS IN IT. IF NOT FOR MRS. WHITE THE SERIES WOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE AIR AFTER 17 MINUTES OF AIR TIME. I JUST THINK IT IS A STINKER. THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION.

June 17 2010 at 12:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
judie

I watched it tonight. I was looking forward to it and it was only mediocre. Might watch again but wont go out of my way to.
Disappointed.

June 17 2010 at 12:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brent

Hey Chris,
random question but how old are you?

Wendie seemed nervous or something, maybe she was just tired, I love how much of a pro Betty is though. I have never seen an interview where she is not 100 percent on and ready to go. I wish I had that much energy and I'm 24.

I'll watch the show, I miss the old sitcom days. I do not need it to be edgy. don't get me wrong I love my south park etc but as long as something amuses me then it gets a pass.

June 16 2010 at 7:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Brent's comment
Chris Harnick

I'm 23.

June 17 2010 at 5:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tony DIMeo

theyre great actresses but the writing looks terrible

June 16 2010 at 6:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JWB

More like "Old Hags in Cleveland".

I couldn't help myself. I won't be watching.

June 16 2010 at 1:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply