October 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Jill and Bethenny Hug and Make Up on 'Real Housewives' (VIDEO)

by Oliver Miller, posted Jun 18th 2010 2:50AM
Jill and Bethenny Hug and Make Up on 'Real Housewives'Well! After all the fussing, feuding and fighting, the 'Real Housewives' season ends here. And it ends with two women who seem to hate each other deciding to hug and make nice.

This is the last installment of 'The Real Housewives of New York' reunion special (Thu., 9PM ET on Bravo). Naturally, some weirdness happened. In fact, the show was so odd that it forced us to ask a bunch of important philosophical questions. Like, was what we saw before all a mirage? And what is reality, anyway?

Previously, Jill and Bethenny got into such a big fight that Jill stormed out of the room. This was followed by another Bethenny-related fight where Kelly stormed out of the room. But now, apparently, it's all good. The women suddenly decide to make up, while hanging out in their strange pink couch-filled reunion room.

Jill and Beth "hug it out," and Jill says this: "I really miss you ... it's not bullsh#t." Um, say what now? Have we been watching the same show? Don't you guys hate each other?

Host Andy Cohen closes out the special by saying this -- "I like to end on a little bit of forgiveness and a little bit of happiness." Okay, sure. Maybe we're being too cynical here. But did Jill and Beth's make up session seem authentic to you? Is this "real," or all a lie?

MARGE

At least Kelly did not have to trap a dweeb or cont on with drunk a rexic diet jags the entire time she was preg. I quess in the land of Bethenny -wabbie stew boiling on the stove - stalker calls to the office @150 times an hour -pissing in front of America - The concept of Fetal ALCOHOL syndrome is far too reaching for people that still believe Barfennys nutrition advice and buy into her 2 fingers shoved down the throat diet plan ? - After soaking in Skinny Ghoul Mope a rita's- The 4 pound baby should have the last word !

June 20 2010 at 10:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
melindallas

Laureen and JMO, you crack me up!

June 19 2010 at 6:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Just My Opinion

What show were you watching that Kelly was picked on? Do they film different versions for different states? Are you an ex-boyfriend of Bethenny trying to disguise yourself with a woman's name?

June 19 2010 at 5:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
melindallas

Marge,

So you like Kelly because she has lots of nice purses?

Well, that's one criteria for comparison as to mental health that I had not considered. You're right, if that is the yardstick, then Kelly wins!

June 19 2010 at 3:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to melindallas's comment
Laureen Bertrand

melindallas,
It is Helly Bensimon, using a different name. She's obviously AFRAID to use her real name & even more angry now that she won't be getting any more BRAVO paychecks to support her habit! LOL!!!

June 19 2010 at 4:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MARGE

People that need a padded room think child abuse, prenatial care like a crack head is just another 1 liner and wit . I sure wish I was Kelly- her purse collection alone is worth more than what everyone posting makes in 10 years ! At least she looks nice -Bethenny looks like Meth mouth with mumps .Showing up in a prom dress for every event cant even help that Muppet Show moop.

June 19 2010 at 8:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MARGE

the DRUNK AREXIC diet plan from day 1 of the soo called un-planed pregnancy could not have anything to do with a preemmie- Skinny Ghoul MOPE- A RITAS must be good for a baby - in Bethennys world of drug store pregnancy tests -pissing in front of America -day old tree bark muffins that even cupon clippers ran from at the super market- and Lolli pops where the only Sucker is Jason the dweeb ! In Bethennys world people drop 30 pounds in less than a week - and there are always plenty of snow flakes ...

June 19 2010 at 12:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to MARGE's comment
melindallas

Marge,

Are you sure your name is Marge??? You ramble incoherently like Kelly Bensimon. I think you think you are clever and witty, but you come across as angry. Maybe Kelly will get a 2-person padded room for you to share.

June 19 2010 at 1:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rob

Kelly isn't "having a breakdown" she is just DUMB and therapy won't help that. BOrderline retarded if you ask me. Probably has a VERY low IQ. She can't even put a sentence together properly much less a thought. She uses the work "like" as a 13 yr old would( at least 3 times in a sentence) and calls people "gross" . OH PLEASE replace her with someone who is watchable. If I wanted to watch someone of that mental caliber I would go to a playground.

June 18 2010 at 10:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
melindallas

Marge,

So is it your assumption that all preemies had an anorexic/bulimic mother? Sometimes, women do all the right things, and still have preemies, or physically/mentally deficient babies. You are making hurtful, hateful condescending assertions, that are unfounded and unfair. The mere fact is that any baby could be born prematurely, to any woman.

June 18 2010 at 3:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MARGE

I am being more fair then Bethenny was to the her own BABY ! That premmie baby has the last word ! I will not make excuse for Bethennys behavior- if she wants to starve herself so be it -but when an innocent baby suffers because of a self centered jerk like that- you can forget the promo-pity party . I am not ANDY or bravo that has a show to promote...

June 18 2010 at 3:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
melindallas

Marge,

I think you are being very judgmental and unfair about Bethenny's weight loss. Unless you have been there watching her throw up, then you are making unsubstantiated charges. I was small going into my first pregnancy, dr. said gain 25-30 lb., and I gained 28. My baby was full-term, and weighed 8 lbs. The day I left the hospital, I only had 13 lbs. to lose. I had done no throwing up, had actually not done much of anything except nurse. Those 13 lbs. fell off very easily, which my dr. credited to nursing.
With my second child I was again small going into it. It was a difficult pregnancy, and I threw up almost every day of that pregnancy, which I can assure you was not by choice. Dr. told me to just keep eating, the baby would take from my body what it needed, and he was right. My daughter was 8lbs, 2 oz. I left the hospital smaller than before I was pregnant, and with nursing I had to eat like a fiend to gain weight back, and renourish my own body. I had people accuse me of having adopted my daughter, simply because they didn't understand what my pregnancy was like, and that was very hurtful, to have people whispering behind your back that you must be lying.

June 18 2010 at 3:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply