December 18, 2014

'Bachelorette' Spoilers: Who Will Ali Choose?

by Laura Prudom, posted Jun 23rd 2010 6:00PM
Ali Fedotowsky - ABCAlthough we're still weeks away from the conclusion of Ali Fedowotsky's 'Bachelorette' season on ABC, the blogosphere and tabloid magazines have been buzzing with spoilers and speculation regarding our lovely lady's final pick. Two clear favorites have already emerged, but everything can change in the blink on an eye on our ridiculous but addictive reality show, and 'The Bachelorette' still has some surprises up its sleeve.

Spoiler guru Reality Steve has, up to this point at least, successfully predicted every show twist and elimination on 'The Bachelorette', including the upcoming scandal that will rock next week's episode. This is due to a number of well-placed sources and the fact that the 'Bachelorette' finished filming in May, which means that Ali's final decision has long been made.

Would you like to know how (we're 99 percent sure) 'The Bachelorette' ends this season? Join us after the jump and BEWARE OF HEAVY SPOILERS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON -- they can leave bruises, you know.

Again: MEGA SPOILERS AHEAD. You've been warned.

According to Reality Steve, Ali picks ... nobody!

I know, right? Talk about a Pam Ewing moment (or pulling a Brad Womack). But how did this shocking turn of events come about? (OK, maybe it's not that shocking, given the hints Ali's been dropping all season about being afraid to fall in love again.)

Ali and Frank, the BacheloretteThe answer may not lie in the final two at all, but in the final three. Reality Steve seems secure in the knowledge that Roberto, Chris L. and Frank make it past the hometown dates to the overnight dates in Tahiti, where, according to spoilers, Frank will eliminate himself.

Seems bizarro, right, given how obsessed Frank's been about holding Ali's attention this season? But if Steve's sources are to be believed, Frank tells Ali that he's still in love with his ex-girlfriend back home in Chicago during their date in Tahiti and bails on our bachelorette!

Ali and Chris L, the BacheloretteThus, as Reality Steve claims, there will be no rose ceremony in episode nine, and we're set to go into the finale never knowing whether Ali would have sent Roberto or Chris L. home ahead of Frank. Perhaps she really had fallen for him, and he dropped a bombshell on her to rival what she inadvertently did to Jake last season.

Regardless, Chris L. and Roberto are, as many have begun to suspect from watching their chemistry with Ali, the final two. We hear that Chris L. gets sent home, leaving the final rose for Roberto -- unless Ali decides she's better off alone. Which is exactly what happens, according to five unnamed sources who seem to be giving Steve all the dirt.

It kind of makes sense, if you think about it -- Ali doesn't seem like the type to settle or compromise herself if she's not feeling the heat. She did the smart thing (if not necessarily the right thing, depending on your perspective) when she left Jake last season to go back to her job.

Ali and Roberto, the BacheloretteAnd the "I choose myself" route might be a cliché, but it's also a hell of a lot wiser than trusting a television dating contest to decide who your future life partner will be; there's a reason why we've only had two 'Bachelor' marriages out of 20 seasons of crazy. (Most recent 'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka just broke up with Vienna Girardi, a turn of events that's shocked no one.)

So, do you believe the rumors -- will Ali leave 'The Bachelorette' a single lady with no-one to put a ring on it? Jump in with your speculation and spoilery thoughts below!

[Follow Laura on Twitter @LauinLA.]

Brigid

I wouldn't have believed this article if I hadn't watched the bachelor last monday July 19 when Frank did leave I had heard about Reality Steve and read the article today for his "winner" prediction. And you know what he's been right too much this season! I bet he is right here!

July 26 2010 at 3:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lili

Ali is just looking to cash in on a real man with money (translation--someone already in the media). Come on--she falls for the living at home almost 30 year old Frank? She is much more ambitious than that. She will not keep any of these guys and she is so transparent on her dates. She is doing kissing interviews with each guy on the show. She will ultimately have nothing to do with any of these guys, though you will see lots of crocodile tears getting there to convince people that she actually had some feelings for these guys. If she does pick a guy, it will only last as long as the media attention does.

July 24 2010 at 3:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cn

If so many viewers hate the show, and call it fake and state that it should be taken off the air, I have one question. Why are THEY still watching, and why do they care? Turn to another channel, and forget about it, for heaven sake. I enjoy the show, even though I realize it's mostly staged. The beautiful locations-the romantic dates, and the clothes are my reasons to watch; and the interaction among the group of guys (or girls) are entertaining to watch.
If you have to hate or make fun of something, try watching/reading excerpts from the Tea Party gatherings! That's always good for a laugh.

July 21 2010 at 9:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mzmimi12

Jake is an a__hole she better not go back to him I want her to go and try a relationship with Roberto,
if you watch them together you can see how they care about each other ... I hope it works out for Ali in whatever she decides to do ... and Frank he should be SHOT what an idiot , I never liked him from the beginning ........ Good Luck Ali

July 21 2010 at 8:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RICKYLAC

I believe both Chris & Roberto are two great finalist. If she doesn't choose Roberto, it will
be a big disappointment. She has been drawn toward
him since the beginning. They have the chemistry.

July 21 2010 at 7:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
alisonanne1224

here's the damn thing!!!! chris l is clearly the most amazing, shy, cutie pants guy (accidental rhyme!), and if she does not pick him... i will be sooo sad! he looks at her with actual love in his eyes, and if she picks that 26 year old roberto, who likes to flash around his stupid baseball and baseball cards... then ali does NOT deserve the cutie pie, shy guy... CHRIS! he is adorable, and i wanna take him home to meet my family! she's a stupid idiot for not picking him and telling the producers the show is over... she met chris! frank WAS my favorite until chris's home town date, i could give a crap that he wants to be with that amy winehouse looking goth.
chris l, if you are out there or possibly reading this.... I LOVE YOU!

July 21 2010 at 4:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michele

I really like Chris....he is older and seems more settled and committed. I would like to see him be the next Bachelor!

July 19 2010 at 11:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Carrie

Ali may want a boyfriend, but she doesn't want a husband now. She has her sights set on an entertainment-related career.

July 18 2010 at 5:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sarah

Am I the only one that thinks it was best for Ali that Jake didn't choose her? Jake is a whiner and has a completely unrealistic view of a wife. HIS example of one of the worst things Vienna did was "undermine" him by re-measuring furniture. Are you kidding me??? Ali won't put up with that crap, and she won't let someone treat her like a child. I really hope she and Jake DON'T hook up. She is way to strong of a girl for him. Good for Ali though if she doesn't jump in with someone she doesn't see a future with. Too bad the first Bachelor who did that was totally demonized for it.

July 14 2010 at 7:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Linda M

Ali is smart enough not to go back to Jake. I believe it is possible she is feeling burned enough by Justin and Frank not to accept an engagement ring. Although Roberto is fun and there is chemistry, I think she perceives him as a short term boyfriend rather than the long term relationship she is looking for. Chris is safer and I think he is the best chance for developing a long term relationship. Although she may have trouble adjusting to the NE weather again, I think her family is from that region (right?) and might see the advantages raising a family near relatives on both sides.

July 13 2010 at 10:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply