December 22, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Adam Sandler Meets His Look-Alike on 'Daily Show' (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Jun 25th 2010 5:30AM
Adam Sandler Meets Look-Alike on 'Daily Show'Adam Sandler was born in Brooklyn, New York, and grew up in New Hampshire. But Jon Stewart's convinced he's got a doppelganger living in Connecticut. When Sandler and Chris Rock visited 'The Daily Show' (weeknights, 11PM ET on COM), the host asked the 'Grown Ups' actor and writer, "You ever been to Fairfield, Connecticut?"

Then he pointed to a member of the audience and invited the Sandler look-alike onto the stage.

Rock seemed skeptical of the resemblance, saying, "Yeah ... kinda." Check the video to make up your own mind. He's not his mirror image, but they could pass for siblings.

Dink

Joan Rivers is ugly and a scumbag...

June 27 2010 at 4:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Randy

I hope the look alike is funnier than the original.

June 26 2010 at 10:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Randy's comment
Jack Loving

randy you got his kind of money, who cares what he looks like. Hes Rich....

June 27 2010 at 1:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lisa

I think Adam Sandler looks more like Bruce Springsteen.

June 26 2010 at 10:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
headsup

Adam's face is slimmer than the look alike. My friend looks so much like Martin Sheen. People have insisted that he is Martin. Where do I submit a picture?

June 26 2010 at 10:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dean

I feel sorry for the guy if he looks like that idiot.

June 26 2010 at 10:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
upurs

who caes they both suck.

June 26 2010 at 10:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anti - V

Don't look the same... Next contestant please...

June 26 2010 at 9:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sara

They really don't look alike. Though, one of my friends looks a lot like Adam Sandler, except Adam is skinnier.

June 26 2010 at 8:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ajschrod

I'm thinking a guy would have to feel pretty bad about his looks to want to look like Adam. I am better looking, and that's not saying much!

June 26 2010 at 8:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Heather

I didn't think they really looked that much alike to be honest.

June 26 2010 at 8:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply