October 26, 2014

TV Casting: Skeet Ulrich to Star in 'Law & Order: Los Angeles'

by Andrew Scott, posted Jul 7th 2010 4:22PM
Skeet UlrichSkeet Ulrich ('Scream') will reportedly star in NBC's upcoming legal spinoff 'Law & Order: Los Angeles.' Ulrich will play Rex Winters in the series, an ex-Marine who gained experience during the Rodney King riots. Five additional roles, including Ulrich's co-lead detective, have yet to be cast. [Ausiello Files]
Javier BardemWell, so much for that: Despite rampant Internet rumors, Javier Bardem will not be guest-starring on 'Glee' season 2, his rep told TV Guide today. But worry not, Bardem fans: The Oscar-winning actor will still get his Ryan Murphy fix next month in the Julia Roberts vehicle 'Eat, Pray, Love' (pictured), in theaters Aug. 13. [TV Guide]

Rockett Singh

I agree, tv will never be quite the same with out LAO. Hopefully one day another show will come along and bring the crime drama back! Southland looks promising! http://www.pinoya.com/search/sellers/tv/los%20angeles%2C%20ca.htm

May 12 2011 at 1:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lori

I think that if the bring back Vincent D'ofrino (sorry about the spelling of last name i just say VDO ) But bring him back as a new start for him from all the bad memories from his past then maybe run into Emmes at the new station and they become partners again!!!! Bring back Jeremry Sharidan as the capt. he was never killed off he chose to leave. this would make the show, bringing in maybe some new people will have to be done of course but VDO & Emmes always made the show. I know VDO really in real life lives in N.Y but please bring him back even if Emmes don't want to.

July 30 2010 at 2:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kelly

Why not Anthony Andersen? He was doing so good in L&O

July 11 2010 at 9:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
liguy

Oops! Sorry about that, yes, Jill Hennesy was killed off on Law and Order. Also, I think I meant Michael Beach from Third Watch, Adam Beach was in a season of L&O SVU, he would be a good choice for the new show. Any of the female prosecutors from L&O (that weren't killed off) could be good for the new show too. How about some of the cast of "Trauma" who are out of a job thanks to "Leno-gate"?

July 11 2010 at 9:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MARIAH

I am sooooo tired of unshaved and messed up hair,
I could spit.

Now....they all look like they need a shower, so
I won't watch this one.

I prefer the thomas Gibson look. I will stay with Criminal Minds.

July 11 2010 at 7:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Musically_Inspired

I read somewhere that John C. McGinley might be cast as the older cop for this series. God, I hope so. I'd tune in every night, if that was the case.

July 11 2010 at 7:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
v.l.v.

Why doesn't anyone up in tyhe IVORY TOWER listen toto the wants and the opinions of you customers???
LAW&ORDER N.Y. is a Classic and YOU dropped it only because you made a faux-pas with Leno that cost you a bundle with whats-his-name Conan. Good-bye to you and the incompetent youngsters you have apparently hired!!!!!

July 11 2010 at 6:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rongrant

Looks like L&O LA will just be a Clone of L&O ...even Skeet Ulrich looks exactly like Jeremy Sisto. That's how the network saves $$$ replace the old cast w/look alikes change the city and hope the 'dumb' public falls for the 'shell game' scam.

July 11 2010 at 6:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sam

Sonya Walger should be on this show.

July 11 2010 at 5:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tom Simonton

Law & Order Los Angeles seems redundant to several competing crime shows. Bring back the original L&O. There is nothing like gritty old New York City as a location for a good detective story.

July 11 2010 at 5:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply