October 2, 2014

Who Should Be Oprah Winfrey's Final Guest? (POLL)

by Chris Harnick, posted Jul 16th 2010 4:00PM
Oprah WinfreyAs we all know, Oprah Winfrey is ending her long-running talk show and will move over to her new network OWN.

Over the years, Oprah has had many memorable guests and AOL TV and Life & Style Magazine want to know your opinion on who should be the final guest to sit down with the daytime queen.

Tell us in the poll and the results will be featured in an upcoming issue of Life & Style Magazine.

AOL TV and Life & Style Magazine want to know who should be Oprah's final guest?
Tom Cruise1635 (10.3%)
President Obama8068 (50.6%)
Gayle King3917 (24.6%)
Brad Pitt868 (5.4%)
Jennifer Aniston1454 (9.1%)

lyngu

It was suppose to be Osama Bin Laden but he can't make it ...Hell is a busy place these days...

May 06 2011 at 2:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kayro

Sorry, I failed to sign my name to my letter. Best regards, Kay Rowe, Petersburg, VA

May 06 2011 at 7:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kayro

I think since John Travolta was Oprah's first guest, that he should be on the show and interview Oprah. After all, Oprah is the best of the best about her show.

Wish I could be on her last show, and receive enough money to carry me through these next few months. I have suffered with Lyme Disease for five years, and it has devastated me, physically, mentally, and financially. I am going to have to sell my family home of 56 years, and move away from my son and his family, and live with my brother who lives in Maryland. My dream would just be to catch up on my real estate taxes, and be able to sell this delapidated house. I have not been able to work during the five years of Lyme, and I still tire easily. I have also had rheumatoid arthritis for 21 years, and it being an auto-immune disease takes a lot from my energy. I have no means of income and am almost out of money. It is a sad situation, but it is a fact, and I just don't know what I am going to do. I have always been a kind, considerate, loyal and outgoing person. Lyme has changed my life, and I am tired all the time. I wake up in the mornings and think, "There is no way I could go to work and make enough money to go on with my life." I should have written this earlier, and Oprah may have had me on the show at some point. Now, it is so near the end, that I am probably not worthy of being a guest on her show. It would truly be the miracle that I need at this point in my life of 61 years. God Bless and I have enjoyed watching Oprah over the years. I wish she would run for President and have Montel Williams as her running mate. Cudos to everyone involved with the Oprah Show, and the new OWN programming. Take care and good luck.

May 06 2011 at 7:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kim

It's going to be STEDMAN!

May 05 2011 at 7:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
buffy29999

HOW ABOUT HER FAMILY? MAKE IT PERSONAL.

May 05 2011 at 3:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pokergalpoker

Although highly unlikely, I think Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie should share the stage. Fans of the 60's had to wait almost 40 years to see Liz Taylor and Debbie Reynolds do it....this would be an over the top show where millions would tune in!!!!

April 13 2011 at 11:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jane

I think Oprah should contact Jessy Ventura and have him bring along one of the aliens he finds and interview the alien to find out what THEY do on their planet to fix the economy. This is urgent! Seriously....

December 02 2010 at 2:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Preston

Tom Cruise?! So he can jump on that cheesy yellow couch for the last time before they preserve it for the Smithsonian? I'm sure he might be her last guest. President Obama's a good choice, but he's president. I'd love her to have Patti LaBelle as her final musical guest--she's been on her show about 6 or 7 different times and Oprah just loves her music. Patti even did a show for Oprah's birthday in the '90s.

August 24 2010 at 3:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
pennie

who cares? can't stand her

July 23 2010 at 8:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anti - V

Anybody who'll shoot her in the head.

July 23 2010 at 5:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply