September 2, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

George Lopez Advises 'Bachelorette' Ali on Her Big Decision (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Jul 21st 2010 5:10AM
'The Bachelorette' Ali Fedotowsky on 'Lopez Tonight'Who will Ali Fedotowsky choose -- Roberto or Chris? George Lopez gave her some advice when the Bachelorette appeared on 'Lopez Tonight' (weeknights, 11PM ET on TBS).

The host shared what he told a radio show when asked which bachelor finalist she should pick: "If she wants to be a home owner, she's gotta pick Chris L. But if she wants to live with Roberto's mom forever..." he joked.

Lopez also asked her what happens in the "fantasy suite." "Oh, nothing bad!" said Fedotowsky. "I do realize that my parents watch this show ... I guess you guys did see me sort of take Roberto's shirt off," she added, laughing.

So who do you think America's Sweetheart should choose?

Shay

Ali hasn't been one of the best Bacheloretts, even though she is really sweet. I know this is just TV and I get caught up in the Drama, like everyone else, but personally, I do not think you can fall madly in LOVE with someone that quick, especially having to go through so many men and kissing and ETC.? I hope she doesn't pick either GUY!

July 21 2010 at 2:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lisa

I think Ali has two very interesting-not to mention great looking men to choose from. Although I think both of these guys would be great, I do hope she picks Roberto. Sorry Chris L, but you are an awesome catch also. I hope Ali does find true happiness, and I wish Ali, Roberto, and Chris much happiness!!

July 21 2010 at 1:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
njoy2009

I think when Ali said Frank was a coward, she was dead right! That man was afraid to face defeat. He knew he will be sent home and better than losing both girls, he decided to settle for one, his ex.

July 21 2010 at 12:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dawn Wood

Chris spends too much time talking about his deceased mother which is touching, but get on with the show, he's kind of boring. Roberto is very handsome and she seemed to be attracted to him (who wouldn't?. I think she'll use Frank as an excuse to not pick either. There just doesn't seem to be anything really going on.....maybe two nice guys, but... I wouldn't wish Jake on anybody.....

July 21 2010 at 12:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kathy

Actually, Chris moved back in with his father after his mother died. I don't think it matters where they live since they are going to relocate anyway

July 21 2010 at 12:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rene Donk

Ali has an irritating laugh, but otherwise she is okay. Roberto the insurance sales man is not to stable income wise. Still lives at home. Chris is the wiser choice. Stable home life good family. But if they are going to hit it of is another question. We have to wait and see. I wish all of them the best. The show is entertaining sometimes bordering on the risky side, but fun nevertheless.

July 21 2010 at 12:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mandytorrisi

Americas Sweetheart?? Not even close! I feel bad for her because every guy that was genuinely there for her she sent home... now she has 2 guys left who both are liars!

July 21 2010 at 12:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mytwocents

I think Ali can't get past Roberto's looks. Maybe she feels someone like him would be out of her league otherwise? I think Ali is okay but she doesn't have much of a personality. There are a lot of moments where there is just nothing when she is on dates. And she keeps on saying 'I'm glad you're here.' She needs to be more interesting!

July 21 2010 at 11:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michael

What do you want to bet that she ends up with Jake?

July 21 2010 at 11:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bonehead

She doesn't pick Chris or Roberto. A leak from the show saying that she is single. She fell for Frank and he left for an ex-girl friend and Chris wasn't ready to settle down and Roberto had been dating a girl for 3 months when he left for the show and she didn't know where he was and she thought he might be dead until a friend of her called and told her to watch The Bachelorette. All this must be true because I knew about what Frank was going to do before I saw the show Monday night.I read all of this online Sunday before the show.

July 21 2010 at 11:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply