October 23, 2014

CBS Announces Premiere Dates for 2010 Fall Season

by Chris Harnick, posted Jul 22nd 2010 2:23PM
CBSRest easy, Neil Patrick Harris fans, he along with the rest of the 'How I Met Your Mother' gang will be back on Mon., Sept. 20.

CBS announced its fall premiere dates and as predicted they're debuting new and returning shows the same week as the other major networks.

Look for intense comedy competition on Thurs., Sept. 23 when 'The Big Bang Theory' and 'Bleep My Dad Says' go up against 'Community' and '30 Rock.'

'The Good Wife'
will debut on Tues., Sept. 28, a week after its Tuesday lead-in 'NCIS: Los Angeles,' which will have a two-hour season premiere on Sept. 21.

Check out the full schedule ...

Wed., Sept. 15
8PM 'Survivor'

Mon., Sept. 20
8PM 'How I Met Your Mother'
8:30PM 'Rules of Engagement'
9PM 'Two and a Half Men'
9:30PM 'Mike & Molly'
10PM 'Hawaii Five-0'

Tues.,Sept. 21
8PM 'NCIS'
9PM 'NCIS: Los Angeles' (two hours)

Wed., Sept. 22
9PM 'Criminal Minds'
10PM 'The Defenders'

Thurs., Sept. 23
8PM 'The Big Bang Theory'
8:30PM 'Bleep My Dad Says'
9PM 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
10PM 'The Mentalist'

7:30PM '60 Minutes'
8:30PM 'Amazing Race'
10PM 'Undercover Boss'

Tues., Sept. 28
10PM 'The Good Wife'

Sun., Oct. 3
8PM 'The Amazing Race' (time period premiere)
9PM 'Undercover Boss' (time period premiere)
10PM 'CSI: Miami'

Tell us: What CBS show are you looking forward to seeing?

xfilesmom

i sent something before you have the days wrong on the program when it is suppose to air you have ncis and ncis-la as coming back on tuesday sept. 21 and that date 21st is a wednesday not a tuesday, you have the 24th as a friday and it is a saturday in september, so please correct these dates cause i really dont want to miss the begining of the new series on my shows that i have watched for years thank you please if you can send me a message on my e-mail that you have correct this information so that i can check again for the starting dates. thank you and you might want to tell other people that ghost whisperer and numbers was cancelled last year, it wasnt on at all this past season except repeats on other channels, cause i used to watch those shows as well, my e-mail address is xfilesmom@aol.com please respond thank you again

July 06 2011 at 10:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BJ

I cannot believe that 2 of my favorite shows are gone. Bring back Ghost Whisperer and Numbers. Guess I will have to find a different network to watch that night!

October 01 2010 at 5:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jan

I agree with everyone about Ghost Whisperer, it has to come back.

October 01 2010 at 4:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tracy Tierney

What the Heck!!!! I have been waiting all summer long for the return of Ghost Whisperer and just realized that it was canceled! Why? It is the only show I watch and I wait all week long to see my show come on at 8pm every Friday night. Why would you leave the show hanging like that? I want Ghost Whisperer back without a doubt.

September 24 2010 at 9:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Val

Just two days ago I saw preview commercials for the new? Ghostwhisperer show airing Friday at 8pm. It showed J.L.H. in the spot. Now I can't see any evidence that's the show is actually back anywhere on the net. What gives? Was it just a tease, a passing thought? Other shows have been given the chance to end well. Why not at least this one?

August 16 2010 at 6:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
waltraud paula warwick

Ido wish they would bring back Ghost Whisperer there is nothing on CBS that I will watch inclsing Medium

July 29 2010 at 2:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
FireYF

I agree with all of your choices except 48 hours. It's always the same theme, pretty much, a husband killing his wife or a wife killing her husband.
If not either of those, it's about someone being murdered, it seems. Very predictable, in my
not-so-humble opinion :-/

July 24 2010 at 2:43 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to FireYF's comment
FireYF

Oops, I was directing this to someone, don't remember who, so I don't make sense when I say "I agree with all your choices except 48 hours." Sorry about that!

July 24 2010 at 2:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
FireYF

They're cancelling Lie To Me?!?!?
Bad move . . . it's a great show!

July 24 2010 at 2:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
FireYF

The Mentalist rocks! I love Patrick Jane, the character in the show, and his quirkiness and the fact that he is so handsome!!! I think The Good Wife is also very good!

July 24 2010 at 2:28 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kris Flowers

Bring Miami Medical Back! Loved the show. Has CBS read all of the comments by people about how much they loved that show? Great story lines. Interesting characters on the show that were just beginning to develop when CBS canceled it !! One of the Best new shows on T.V. Give it a chance!!

July 24 2010 at 1:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply