April 23, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Kourtney Kardashian Finally Stands Up to Scott (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Aug 2nd 2010 6:43AM
Kourtney Finally Stands Up to Scott on 'Take Miami'So Kourtney Kardashian does have her standards after all. On 'Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami' (Sun., 10PM ET on E!), baby daddy Scott Disick got a little violent and a lot crazy. It was enough to make Kourtney reconsider her priorities and see him as her family has described.

While Kim was looking after Kourtney's son Mason, Kourtney tried to get Scott out of bed. He cursed at her and started throwing things around the room.

After the sisters left the house, Scott went into the bathroom and punched a mirror, badly cutting his hand. Somehow that was supposed to make things better...?

Later on the phone to Kourtney, Scott said, "I realize if I don't figure this out and stop drinking, I've got nothing left in life." Kourtney wasn't convinced by his revelation. She replied, "I can't do this [beep] anymore ... I love Mason more than I love you."

LadyJane50

I wish Kourtney would visit Scott's father and get all the factual information from him about Scott's history so she can make better decisions on what to do about Scott; I am sure Scott's father would tell her but probably not on the show for the rest of us television viewers to find out.

August 03 2010 at 1:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gregory Schwartz

If it wasn't for the O.J. Simpson trial, we would have never heard of the Kardashians. Their father was a part of OJ's "Dream Team". They are just spoiled, rich and selfish brats. The only way we can get rid of them is if EVERYBODY refuses to watch their "show". Americans are desperate for entertainment and we will watch anything. Let's start a boycott!!!! - gregg in Sarasota, FL

August 02 2010 at 5:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rick

Kourtney, should just show that loser the door. he is trying to live off her money and name, by the way Kourtney you are very attractive.!!!!!

August 02 2010 at 3:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CAR

I agree with the comments posted here. I'll only add one comment: Kourtney, think about what your dad would say to you about Scott. You know inside what to do about Scott. Your dad taught you better than how your life is going now. Stand up and give Scott the boot, once and for all. Forget about ratings, the store. Think about your baby..

August 02 2010 at 2:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JEB BUCKINGHAM

Is there a reason WHY this is newsworthy? Does ANYONE really give a flying handshake about this spoiled little rich girl?

August 02 2010 at 2:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
HARLEYDAD4FUN

HOW MANY TIMES DOES HE HAVE TO CHEAT ON HER BEFORE SHE REALIZES HES A DAWG. I THOUGHT BLONDES WERE THE STUPID ONES

August 02 2010 at 2:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tiffany

I do not watch this program, but know enough from headlines and other media coverage that this family just proves that money can't buy class.

August 02 2010 at 2:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
T. French

Well Jim Koenig, that's where you are wrong. Abusers absolutely "come in the door and hit" without provocation. Abuse is about power and control and when someone can't control themselves they usually try and control someone else. Scott appears to be classic. Dependency issues, alcoholic,low self image, anger problems. I would venture to say Scott isn't out hitting mirrors at work or swearing at friends the way he does Kourtney. And lastly, Kourtney is a victim of domestic violence. She is not enabling him. He is making choices.

August 02 2010 at 1:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Linda

I think she was acting, it didn't seems real at all. If my husband had acted like that I would've been crying or yelling at him furiously, not this calm reaction. Throw the bum out! Leave him, whatever!

August 02 2010 at 12:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Valarie

Debi, in response to your comment about the Kardashian girls' "daddy rolling over in his grave...," considering the fact that Robert Kardashian defended O.J. Simpson in his murder trial, he probably wouldn't see any problem with the things that his girls are doing for money. He assisted a murderer in getting away with murder, so he probably would be proud to see his girls bringin in the dough. One has no sense of pride or self-respect when life becomes all about money!

August 02 2010 at 12:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply