November 1, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Michaele Salahi vs. Whoopi: Host Defends Herself Against Absurd Abuse Claim (VIDEO)

by AOL TV Staff, posted Aug 5th 2010 1:49PM
WhoopiIt seems a day doesn't go by when there isn't a fight/controversy/confrontation on 'The View' (weekday mornings on ABC). But this one doesn't involve Elisabeth Hasselbeck arguing with Joy Behar, it involves Whoopi Goldberg hitting a guest.

Michaele Salahi, one of the 'Real Housewives of D.C.' and infamous White House guest, claims that Whoopi hit her during an interview segment. Whoopi wasn't even part of the interview, but she does come out during an argument and tell Salahi to get back to talking about the White House visit.

Whoopi explained her side of the story today, and had a new clip to show and described an argument she had with the Salahis after the show.

empressjad

I think if Whoopi HAD hit her, it would have been a little longer time before she was in any condition to talk about it.
I don't know that I could have restrained myself.
Personally, I'm sick of all these "The Real Housewives" shows...

August 06 2010 at 11:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hattie Crabtree

To the whiners on here who think Whoopie " assaulted " that bimbo.Walk down 5 th Ave.in NYC any given day,you bet your hiney a few people will bump your arm while you're walking.

August 06 2010 at 10:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nara

whoopi hit her she did

August 06 2010 at 10:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gary

Reminds me of Shakespear's "Much Ado about Nothing"

August 06 2010 at 9:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
WhoaGnarly

By the video evidence you can easily see all she did was touch her, and her in her own words "I felt someone touching me!" not "i've just been hit upside the head like i deserve."

August 06 2010 at 3:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Enough

This woman is only trying to get more fame. she crashes a white house event, now she has to make false claims against Whoopie. We all saw what Whoopie did, there was nothing wrong with it. She is an attention whore, I will not watch housewives of DC

August 06 2010 at 2:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gregory Schwartz

Whoopi did NOT HIT her! She touched her arm to get her attention to tell her to get back to the subject. There is a big difference between hit and touch. The White House crasher broad is acting like an immature, spoiled prima-donna. Watch the video and see for yourself! - gregg in sarasota

August 06 2010 at 2:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brian

Whoopie DID NOT hit her! (Although if I were Whoopie, I'd kick her ass off camera!)

August 06 2010 at 1:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Maple

Whoopi should have slapped the dog shit out of that bitch. Then she would have realized that the same thing that makes you laugh will make you cry.

August 06 2010 at 1:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Emily

OMG! Gimme a break! Whoopi did NOT hit Salahi. All what Whoopi did is touching her hip to get her attention! Ugh reality stars these days....TEAM WHOOPI! :D

August 06 2010 at 1:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply