August 28, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Javier Bardem Flirted with His Man Crush: Brad Pitt (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Aug 13th 2010 6:10AM
Javier Bardem Admits Crush on Brad Pitt on 'Tonight Show'Javier Bardem was practically gushing on 'The Tonight Show' (weeknights, 11:35PM ET on NBC). The actor told the story of meeting his longtime idol, Al Pacino. Then he admitted to having a "man crush" on Brad Pitt.

Sounding like a smitten Twi-Hard preteen, Bardem said, "I had the chance to meet him and he's very nice, very sweet, very smart. I mean, great body, great face. I mean, I was like, alright!"

Whoa there. Hot-blooded straight men don't talk like that in America. He then admitted to flirting with the actor. You're a brave man, Javier. Very brave indeed.

Kalem

Javier Bardem has a crush on Brad Pitt?.....so what!...WE ALL DO!!...

... BRAD IS HOT!!...(anyone see the recent pictures of his at the SALT premiere with his lady-love?? HE WAS SMOKIN!! No 47 year old is allowed to be THAT sexy!!)..

...and seriously, What's NOT to love?...

Brad is a GREAT Actor!
Brad is a GREAT Father to SIX kids!
Brad is a GREAT humanitarian to Katrina victims and those in Africa!
Brad is a GREAT husband to Angelina!
Brad has a GREAT body!
Brad has a GREAT smile!
Brad has a Great face!

CASE CLOSED!!! LOL!....we don't blame you a bit Javier!!!

August 14 2010 at 6:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Erwin

Bloody fairy!

August 13 2010 at 3:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lawrence fishberg

i think the next confessional will be that Don Rickles will admit that he slept with Tom Selleck.

August 13 2010 at 1:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Donna

It sounds so different when a woman says another woman is pretty, then a man admitting, to thinking another man is 'cute.' To me any way.
I see pretty woman now and then, I for sure am not gay. So I can see his point, but to say it national tv? I would have kept that one under my hat if I were him.
Its sad that everyone has to be so careful, of what they say now.
Its seems more fun to some, to think the worst about others.

August 13 2010 at 1:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steve

In Europe, Russia etc wedding bands are worn on right hand.

August 13 2010 at 1:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
leee

Yeah, Brad's a hottie. I wish he would put me in one of his movies. Oh well, I can dream right.
He should do a comedy about a man who has a hard time getting girls even though he's handsome and he eventually pretends to be disabled so he can have nurse's bathe him and change him and take him out and on and on. It's never been done and hope Brad likes the plot. I'll be a nurse and Brad can be the guy that pretends he can't get girls and pretends to have broken legs or some other ailment. Let me know Brad if you like the script. I think a person like Charlie Sheen, even Clooney, would be great for the guy role. He gets the idea after visiting his father and seeing how the elderly are surrounded by nurses, then pretends to be, not old, but just disabled. He goes from being a geek to maybe finding romance. There could be some funny scenes like him getting a needle, or having diaper changed, etc, etc...

August 13 2010 at 12:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
katie

The end of this article is so stupid,he's not brave he's being honest. Just because everything he said wasn't followed by "no homo" people have to start thinking he's gay? That's sad.

August 13 2010 at 12:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jeb

Watch out Javier!!! Everyone knows Brad is George Clooney's BITCH!!!!

August 13 2010 at 11:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DDKillerBlondie

Hey women always say how other women look great, are cute, are sexy. Its too bad so many UPTIGHT people thinking someone is good looking makes people think to TAG you bi-sexual or gay. I believe there is nothing wrong with being either, but society today is so prone to LABELS stop it, live and let live

August 13 2010 at 11:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Frank

This guy has probably been hit on the chin by more balls than Yogi Berra.

August 13 2010 at 11:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply