July 23, 2014

Danielle Staub Fired From 'Real Housewives of New Jersey'?

by Chris Harnick, posted Aug 16th 2010 4:05PM
Danielle Staub"Pay attention, puh-leeze." Danielle Staub has been fired from Bravo's 'Real Housewives of New Jersey,' according to a report in Life & Style Magazine.

"Danielle was told that she would not be returning for a third season," a source told Life & Style.

Now, before you start throwing your tables in fits of joy (or rage, we know you're out there Danielle fans), Staub has reportedly been discussing a spin-off show of her own.

Bravo's reality series has seen record ratings for the cable channel, especially for the episodes featuring scuffles between Staub and other cast members -- the table flip of season 1 was seen by 4.6 million viewers and the country club hair-pulling incident of this season was seen by 3.29 million viewers.

At her birthday party at Scores, a gentleman's club in New York, Staub told press that she was involved in discussions for her own spin-off series. This new series would focus on Staub, her kids and according to NBC New York, her relationship with Lori Michaels, her producer and rumored girlfriend.

Much of the drama on 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' has been because of Staub. Dina Manzo has said she left the series because of Staub.

Would you watch 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' without Danielle?
Yes, she was the worst part!898 (76.8%)
No, she brought the drama!272 (23.2%)

betty

i am so glad danielle got booted off the show she is a piece of garbage she has no class and she is a trouble maker she needs her kids taken from her she is a unfit mother. she is a nasty ho

September 02 2010 at 3:12 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jeri

I Would never watch a show with her in it. Be sure to put it next to Roller Derby to capture her real following. I am sure there are plenty of "White Trash" women with shaved off eyebrows and bad boob jobs that thinks she is cool! FYI everytime there is a scene on RHNJ with Danielle in it I switch to a station where I can watch commercials! Seriously! Let her earn a living doing what she does best on her own!

August 18 2010 at 9:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jeri

Good! I stopped watching the show when Dina left and Danielle Became like the star feature with all of her low life crap...and thugs! YUK...Please get the show out of the streets and back to where it belongs. Get Dina Back and turn it into the fun uber glitz show it was!

August 18 2010 at 9:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Flo

Good! She never fit in and needs to be evaluated for severe mental illness

August 17 2010 at 8:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
carouser

Oh my god, how dreadful right kids? What's another night at home going to be like without your weekly Danielle Staub street brawl, sex and filthy show and confessions of a (supposedly) reformed louche? But fear not kids, Danny girl is not going down without a fight. That's right, she's now looking for an endorsement for a spin off on her tumultuous life aptly titled " Snorting and Whoring."

Kids, I can hardly wait for the spin off, in the meantime I'm going to put on my Danny girl sex tape. Mmh, I wonder where I left my tissues...?

August 16 2010 at 11:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joyce N.

Well, that headline just made my day! I will continue to watch RHNJ without skeezy Danielle and I will definitely NOT watch anything else that she shows up in. Unless, of course, her ex steps in to save their daughters from her wretchedness.

August 16 2010 at 4:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply