October 1, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Jenni Makes Another Mistake, Jeff Rants and Insults Her on 'Flipping Out' (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Aug 18th 2010 4:30AM
Jeff Calls Jenny a Stooge on 'Flipping Out'On 'Flipping Out' (Tue., 9PM ET on BRAVO), Jeff Lewis and Jenni Pulos show up at one of his pre-flipped properties to discover... no one. Luis and his construction crew are supposed to be working there.

"He told me he was going to be here," insists Jenni. As far as Jeff is concerned, Jenni has made yet another mistake, which causes the real estate investor to conduct some "flipping out" of his own.

First he says the executive assistant (now COO?) is "too nice to people" and blames her for not calling Luis before the site visit. "Inefficient office -- I'm sick of this [beep]!" yells Jeff. "No wonder I get nothing done all day long. You see why we can't manage more than five projects? 'Cause I got The Three [beep] Stooges working for me, that's why."

He's still ranting in the car, telling her that from now on, "there's no more margin for error, no more mistakes." That's quite a tall order.

It\'sJustHurley\'sPsycheDelusionalDreams

Jeff is definately going overboard this season. I think if he can't handle the stress then it's HIS problem. He shouldn't take it out on the people around him. He has gone fron cynical and slightly amusing to just dishing out ABUSE. Jenni looks like an enabler to me. She should grow some "huevos" like Zoila (sp?) and give him the "you don't scare me one bit and I've got your number" look. I would like to see Zoila use that sparay bottle to teach Jeff a thing or two.

August 18 2010 at 3:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mojo

Jeff needs help he has problems .I love Zoila and Jenni I don't know how they deal with him.I get a kick out of Jenni you never know what she is going to do next.

August 18 2010 at 3:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Marilyn

Jeff and Dr. Laura have a lot in common!

August 18 2010 at 2:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
nstoday1

love love love jeff and all his employees!

August 18 2010 at 2:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kevin

This has nothing to do with being gay so stop with the gay crap. Jeff is being rude to everybody and that is NOT how you run a business. Yes Jeff is being a bully to everybody. If both Jenni and Zoila were to leave Jeff he would lose everything.

August 18 2010 at 2:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
grannyb

Jeff if making very sexist comments to Zoila which seem to be legally actionable sexual harassment in the workplace ("you getting a bikini wax?). His rules that you cannot go #2 in the bathroom in his "house/office" is terrible. The tirades against his employees show he is very unbalanced and no longer a "reality show" commodity. He needs help not a TV show. I've watched it for the last time.

August 18 2010 at 1:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SweetP

Jeff Lewis needs to get laid, mas rapido!

August 18 2010 at 12:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sfujioka

Love this guy! It's so true, you can't find good help anymore. People with all kinds of college degrees armed with fancy electronics are completely clueless. It's a waste of our time to ask questions that should have been asked, to follow up on things that should have already been taken care of and to have to answer constant phone calls/texts because the person you hired is unable to make simple common sense decisions.

August 18 2010 at 12:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Larry W. Bruce

Jeff is his worst enemy. He is rude, disrespectful and down-right an a--hole. I'm surprized he has anyone under his employment. Noone in their right mind would work for this jerk. He is way too demanding and feels his time is more valuable than anyone elses. Get a life and wake up before you lose your friend, employees, job, money and sanity.

August 18 2010 at 12:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Red

I think this show is a hoot. His people wouldn't be there if they didn't want to be. It's a TV show. It sells because of Jeff. Would you watch it if it was just any boring show about making money? No!!

August 18 2010 at 12:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply