April 24, 2014

'Real Housewives of NJ' Stars Caroline Manzo, Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita Returning for Season 3?

by Chris Harnick, posted Aug 19th 2010 12:15PM
Teresa, Jacqueline and CarolineDanielle Staub might not be welcome in 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' family anymore, but sources are reporting Caroline Manzo, Teresa Giudice and Jacqueline Laurita have all been asked back to the Bravo reality series.

According to NY Daily News, the cable network has sent letters to the three ladies asking them back for third season. A source told the newspaper that a week after the women spent 12 hours filming the reunion show, they received letters from Bravo. The source also reports that Staub wasn't fired, she just wasn't asked back.

However, Bravo doesn't normally work this way. The ladies of 'Real Housewives of New York City' haven't heard about a new season.

Staub has reportedly been working with a new production company and has discussed the possibility of her own show with Bravo. The two new players this season, Kim G. and Kim D., also weren't asked back.

With just three housewives left -- Dina Manzo left the show earlier this season -- could a few new faces be making their way to screen? Would the tight-knit group even welcome a new face?

Should Bravo add more ladies to 'Real Housewives of New Jersey'?
Yes, the show needs some fresh faces.691 (80.3%)
No, the show should keep the focus on Teresa, Caroline and Jacqueline.169 (19.7%)

southerngirl

This cast is the worst. What a bad rap for NJ. Danielle is bad but the rest are just as bad. I am so tired of Caroline saying MY FAMILY.

August 31 2010 at 4:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
caligirl

I watched the reunion for the first 15 min. It made me sick. I don't like any of them. They made my stomach turn. Bravo, why do you have to have the reunion about Danielle, they all ganged up on her. I don't like her, but really? Bring a whole new cast on!

August 31 2010 at 12:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karen

There is also nothing amusing watching them eat and shop. We also got it already "The Brownstone"....

August 27 2010 at 2:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brandy

I am the only one who noticed that in Italy , THersa introduced Carline & Jacqueline as Friends. I thought their or CAROLINE says we are family. Plus if Joe was born in Italy , & Caroline is his sister, than why did she not know anyone there? I do not beleive they are friend at all, What is the scoop? How does that happen?

August 24 2010 at 9:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Brandy's comment
lizajames7

Teresa and caroline are friends. jacqueline and caroline are sisters in law. Joe is teresa's husband he is not related to caroline. I hope the rumor is true and danielle will not return. The show is suppose to be entertaining. There is nothing entertaining about watching danielle, nothing.

August 24 2010 at 3:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
melindallas

Jacqueline is married to Caroline and Dina's brother. Joe and Teresa are not related by blood to Caroline and Dina. However, sometimes, if you are lucky, people come into your life with whom you are so close that it feels like blood-family. My very dearest friend honored me one time by calling me her sister from another mother, which I thought was so sweet, and we use it now when we are introducing each other to our other friends and family.

August 31 2010 at 1:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karen

I agree with Terri

August 23 2010 at 4:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gina

Couldn`t agree with you more, terri. What misfits! A mother prepared to have her son ridiculed all over the internet as a dunce! And, his mother isn`t far behind in the idiot department. So his mother found out he has/had a LD in high school?! Where has she been all his life? Regardless, this episode of his rejection from law school,if true, should never have been for viewers...what a dumb "mess with my family, you mess with me" nitwit of a mother. MADD should get in touch with Bravo for having the other two madhatters, Teresa and Jacqueline,for trying to cover up Joe`s DWI. He was drunk and thank God he didn`t kill anyone....three trashy women..and they call Danielle TRASH..what a crock! Here`s a though for Bravo.. get Gotti`s daughter to replace Danielle..she would put the three witches in their place.

August 22 2010 at 10:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Gina's comment
Al Tondreault

Loved your comments! I totally agree; I am disappointed in Andy that he sits there and lets those women continually say, "You're a piece of garbage!" I thought he had more class than that; none of the cast knows the meaning of the word respect except Caroline's husband. When did calling someone a piece of garbage over and over on national tv become good tv?

September 04 2010 at 1:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
terri

I think Bravo would itself a huge favor by getting rid of the entire cast and start the next season with fresh faces. This group of women actually make my stomach turn.

August 19 2010 at 6:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to terri's comment
Sherr

I agree...these women are trash with money. Danielle may be wacko, but these other women are just plain mean, and I think Theresa needs anger management therapy. She looked like a rabid animal last night. Another poor representation of New Jersey, if you ask me.

August 31 2010 at 1:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply