September 19, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

A Final Showdown Between Caroline and Danielle on NJ 'Housewives' (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Aug 24th 2010 6:05AM
Confrontation Between Danielle and Caroline on NJ 'Housewives'In the season finale of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' (Mon., 10PM ET on BRAVO), Caroline Manzo made a final appeal to Danielle Staub to drop the charges against Ashley Holmes, daughter of fellow Housewife Jacqueline Laurita. But the conversation quickly spiraled into a verbal smackdown, with swelling music for added effect.

"You are not fooling me, 'k? And you're not fooling too many other people," said Caroline. "You know what you are? You're a clown." Danielle replied, "You saying this -- sitting there with red hair? I'm the clown?"

Danielle eventually stormed out of the restaurant, more determined than ever. And she had a message for each of the other Housewives. For Teresa Guidice, in particular ... something about lace and leopards...

Gina

Kimberly, the stench is coming from you own mouth..tongue too close to your derriere, my dear!

Will, Danielle is a poor excuse for a woman?! What about the foul mouth Teresa? Exploitation falls squarely at the "F" dingbat`s feet. How old is her daughter,you know the screamer, six? Danielle`s daughter is old enough to make up her own mind..she is a beautiful girl,isn`t she? Sadly, Teresa`s daughter has 'fallen by the wayside.' Mother fault...what modelling agency would want to deal with a smutty-mouthed female?!
Your friends, the menagerie of harebrained, Italian lunatics don`t know the meaning of class. And, need I say, neither do you!
Big Mama Bear, Caroline, was so upset at being a wallflower(wilted) at the reunion..all her frustration came out in a barrage of gutteral English..Ho-hum!
Episode 3, will no doubt, fall on the shoulders of Ass-ley to become the 'enfant terrible'..she`s wel deserving of the title.

September 01 2010 at 10:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Will

Danielle is a poor pathetic sad excuse for a women, She exploits her children and horribly pimps her daughter on the runway while she takes her share as a "manager". She should never be in the same town nor room with these smart, beautiful, classy women. When she opens her mouth the world knows how pathetic and pitiful she is, it can only be hoped that the show will take her off and she then gets what she deserves from whomever gets there first. Disgusting and when she is gone we can watc these great families enjoy life like when they went to Italy.

August 30 2010 at 9:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kimberley

Oh Pulleeez, all you Danielle fans....she is garbage. She now has alienated every gf...if not then why is she hanging with that creepy Danny guy? Who is he? He is just gross and I wouldn't let my dog around him, let alone my girls! Danielle needs to stop thinking so highly of herself...she is not all that. She is an ex stripper, criminal, pole dancer and eeek...I can smell her all the way here to Battle Creek, MI! Danielle, you are a major headcase and anyone who can take her side is a headcase too! But hey, I digress..it is just TV!

August 29 2010 at 1:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Linda

Grown women calling each other names.
Spare me.

August 25 2010 at 7:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
karen

None of you can spell!! I can't read another blog with everyone's horrific spelling! Is this what reality T.V. does to our culture?

August 25 2010 at 12:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stuff

If all you people that never watch this show and feel free to trash these people, well your all idiots. You talk like you know all about them. Are you commenting because your hearing bits and pieces and feel you have vast knowledge, how can you possibly comment? Go back to the Discovery Channel. I'm sure Caroline just wanted to help her niece and didn't want to see her with a record for such a dumb ass charge. I guess the judge agreed. It must have taken a lot for her to face the demented BEVERLY (who seems to be drifting back to her old ways) considering how much she hates her. To me that took a lot of courage. How many of you would do that if you were in her shoes? Few I bet. As for Theresa and what she spends, that's no ones' business but on this show everything is fair game. She knows she has a problem and if you paid attention you know she went out and got a job and also wrote a cook book. You didn't see her spinning around a strip pole or taking guys into the mens' room to spread some joy for a few bucks. In closing just let me say to all you nay sayers about this show, if It offend you, change the channel, if you like it engage your mind before condemning it. And it is intertaining and you can actually learn something from it.

August 24 2010 at 4:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
andrc

anyone else see spin-off coming? Dina Lohan, I mean Danielle exploiting her children, looking for her mother, making more sex-tapes and playing the victim---why else start the search for her mother so late in the season and then fire her---where are her adoptive parents and does anyone believe that face is only 47 years old???

August 24 2010 at 3:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to andrc's comment
kimberley

I think she actually looks older...and she looks like a caricature of Cruella DeVille with those high boney cheeks and fish lips. I can't stand painted on eyebrows either. She looks like a walking case of whore.

August 29 2010 at 1:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Stuff

Just what we need, along boring annalist by "The Critical Woman". What are you? A shrink?

August 24 2010 at 3:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Stuff's comment
A Critical Thinking Woman

No, I'm not a shrink. Just a compassionate person who would like more people to THINK before opening their mouths. I'd also like more people to consider themselves in another's shoes before JUDGING them. But for most people THINKING is difficult and time consuming. And reading anything over one line is troublesome. It's just easier for them to go around JUDGING and BELITTLING others.

August 24 2010 at 6:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Xina

Critical Thinking Woman: I don't think insulting others who don't behave as you tell them to is what I would call compassionate. And this is a TV show, do you REALLY think these women behave this way, or is the show edited for ratings? They are characters in a 'reality' show. Do you get this up in arms if people complain about characters on Grey's Anatomy?

August 24 2010 at 6:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sharon

To the people that write these long long posts I say get a life! I just skip over them as I'm sure most do!

August 24 2010 at 3:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bonehead

Why would you want to watch trashy shows? People need to watch something more educational,something they can learn from. What is there to learn from jelously and this is what this show is about. You have the right to watch what you want but I put myself in a category that is higher than trashy tv.

August 24 2010 at 3:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Bonehead's comment
A Critical Thinking Woman

There's something to be learned from EVERYTHING. In this case I watched an entire extended family denigrate an individual and push her up against a wall through their "Holier Than Thou" attitude. Instead of commending her for turning her life around they pushed her closer to friends from her old lifestyle. And even then they further denigrated her for that action which they prompted. But if I watched this show expecting not to learn anything from it I would have missed that. People must stop being sheep and allowing themselves to be led around by "FACE VALUE" of things. There's more to most things than meets the eye. Look beyond the surface. There are lessons in almost everything. One of the lessons from "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" is that of COMPASSION.

August 24 2010 at 5:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply