July 28, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

'Red Eye' Crew Snarks on Dating Site For Ugly People (VIDEO)

by Jeremy Taylor, posted Aug 24th 2010 7:36PM
The gang at 'Red Eye' (Weeknights 3 AM ET on Fox News) discussed a new dating site just for ugly people. Even though regular host Greg Gutfeld was on vacation, replaced by comedian Jim Norton, the issue was handled with Red Eye's typical brand of irreverent insensitivity.

Radio personality Anthony Cumia disputed the need for such a site: "We've had this years, it's usually called tequila at 4 AM."

Then S.E. Cupp got devious: "I'm thinking of ways to fraud the system already. I would ugly up, go on the site, and then reveal myself as attractive, just to establish myself as the best looking one on the site, and then take all the spoils.

"I was under the impression that on line dating was for ugly people anyway," was the opinion of attractive blond person Lauren Sivan, who gets the last word.

Freddie

We do Piss Christ and it's seen as socially relevant and fresh. We do a movie about assassinating a sitting president and it's seen as brave and bold. We poke fun at ugly and it's the worst thing since the Holocaust. I guess it's only artistic license when it's done by the left.

August 25 2010 at 2:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
allie856

All the woman on fox are smoking HOT no wonder the Libs hate it. Libs only like ugly ....

August 25 2010 at 12:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Edith Ann

I'm ugly, but happy, I don't live to please barbie dolls, there so much plastic on their beautiful faces and boobs they cannot even get out in the country sunshine like me. I don't have anything against beautiful people though, most of them are nice, and the sarcastic ones can drop dead as far as I'm concerned. Beauty fades like a beautiful red rose. For years I was called the ugly duckling, but now I see it as a comment.

August 25 2010 at 11:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jane

Lauren Savin is such a total bitch. I'm so glad they took her off our local news channel.

August 25 2010 at 11:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wjgleason

Oh, you're an athiest, you're so cool! Why do athiests feel it's their duty to announce so proudly that they believe in nothing? Why do they think we should care?

August 25 2010 at 11:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to wjgleason's comment
urbhead

you cared enough to respond so STFU

August 25 2010 at 11:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
colleen

I think you missed the joke there. If you read up a little bit in the news you might get it.

August 25 2010 at 1:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ed Baggett

who has the time to watch Fox news, especially the phony "atheist" girl on there. I only respond to real atheists.....

August 25 2010 at 10:30 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
eric

these people don't need to ugly up they are there and then some.

August 25 2010 at 8:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DUDE

I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU LADY, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO "UGLY YOURSELF UP" VERY MUCH. YOU'RE ALREADY HALF THERE.

August 25 2010 at 7:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to DUDE's comment
Ernie St.Amant

If this had occured on abc,nbc etc. instead of Fox it would have been applauded as a wonderful idea. By the way, Foxites never watch your liberal networks, but apparently you do. Jealous?

August 25 2010 at 1:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bardofoc

Thanks for reminding me how awesome Red Eye is with or without Greg.

August 25 2010 at 6:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply