September 20, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Double Elimination on 'Big Brother': the Players Kick Out the Bad Guys (VIDEO)

by Oliver Miller, posted Aug 26th 2010 11:52PM
Double Elimination on 'Big Brother': the Players Kick Out the Bad GuysWe lost two more contestants on tonight's 'Big Brother' (Thu., 8PM ET on CBS). Yes, it's a double eviction night! The castmates decided to get rid of the two craziest people in the house. This was a good decision for them (as it will mean less drama), but it might result in a less entertaining show for us.

[Spoiler alert.]

First up for elimination: Matt and Enzo. Hilariously, Enzo is still wearing his dorky penguin costume from the previous episode. The pair both give their "please don't kick me out" speeches -- but it's clear from his demeanor that Matt knows he's doomed. And sure enough, by a unanimous vote, Matt is booted from the house.

Next, Hayden becomes the new Head of Household, and nominates Ragan and Brendon for elimination. However, Ragan wins the Power of Veto and saves himself. Britney is then selected for elimination in his place. Oh, the drama! Or, there would be drama, if it wasn't eminently clear that Brendon was going to be the one kicked off, based on the fact that no one can stand him.

There's another unanimous vote, and Brendon is summarily relieved of his 'Big Brother' duties. He's gone! He's actually really gone! ... But is this a good thing? So we lost the lying, scheming Matt, and the semi-crazy, egotistical Brendon. At this point, we have to ask: is there anyone interesting left on this show now? Who's going to provide the excitement? ... Britney? ... No one?

What do you think? Is the show still going to be any good, now that the bad guys are gone?

Cathy

First of all, the only two playing that game were Matt and Brendon as far as I'm concern the game is over, Britney is an idiot, the self proclaim Brigade is a joke, there leader calls himself a pussy(meow, meow) the beast Please! neither Enzo or Lane has done anything in this game, hayden is a joke, I am not a big fan of Regan, but I am now rooting for him, he is playing the game, only thing is he needs to stop being so pius all the time, this game is a game of liars, cheaters, back stabbing and so on, whats this crap about I am being true to myself, thats not the game of Big brother, we need to go back to the Will, Mike Boogie and Dick game, until then I will no longer watch this show and Hayden cheated in the HOH, he got both names laid them out and then went back and put them up that is why he won with brendon on his heels, well not surprised that Hayden had to cheat to win he is part of that so-called brigade.

August 27 2010 at 1:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RobinDoreen

i like Enzo & Lane. if either of them win ill be happy

August 27 2010 at 12:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to RobinDoreen's comment
Linda

For Enzo or Lane to win one of them would have to win HOH. I really don't think this will ever happen.

August 27 2010 at 1:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sam

I hated Brendon...what a dope. I liked Matt...I hope Reagan wins.

August 27 2010 at 11:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Peggy

Ragan and Britney both are poor excuses of how the game should be played. They critize every one then in the next breath do the same thing only worse as they are nasty and personal. Neither deserves to win and are bigger douche bags then Brendon could ever be. If I were Rachael I would be filing a lawsuit for defamation of character for the nasty things they have said about her. Hope Enzo has enough and bitch slaps Ragan just to knock some decency into his slimy mouth. Notice how Britney always adds Nick as an afterthought during her shout outs? Don't think he exists in the way she has said. Glad Matt is gone, anyone who would lie about an illness needs karma slamming his butt for years.

August 27 2010 at 11:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Peggy's comment
RobinDoreen

right on sister lol. i agree totally. Ragan and Brit can dish it out but they cant take it.

August 27 2010 at 12:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cathy

the smartest thing Brendan could have done was to convince the house that he should be in the final 2 because he would never get the votes to win - there is only 1 person who would have been on the jury and on his side......Rachel. with almost everyone else it could easily be a close/split vote. Too little, too late. :(

August 27 2010 at 10:31 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cathy

so disappointed about the show last night - loved the first half, hated the second half...........if Ragan doesn't go soon I am going to gag. The show will not be the same at all now.................also wish they would start to show us some footage from inside the elimination house!

August 27 2010 at 10:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
fortune4

As far as I'm concerned BB producers decides who goes and who stays. They control everyone from the DR. The show has always been fixed every since Allison Grodner took over as producer. Before that it was a lot better show with better contestants. The show has become an immature childish bit of summer junk.

August 27 2010 at 10:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kutcrystal

Well the next one to go I hope will be Ragan..And then the liar Britney..I'm going for Lane to win the game since he seems like A good guy and hasn't done anything wrong to anyone. Enzo what a dip Sh*t! The dude with the long hair ( Hayden )..well lets call him a meathead.enough said!

August 27 2010 at 8:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kya

I hope that skank Britney goes next! Brendon was the only one that really played this game and the other's just floated!

August 27 2010 at 7:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to kya's comment
fiona

I was rooting for Brendan, although I never understood what he saw in that trailer park redhead. He needed more strategy in dealing with Britney and Hayden. Hopefully PLAYGIRL will seize the opportunity and Brendan say 'why not'!!

August 27 2010 at 10:28 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anita

This season has had entire cast of boring losers that "think" they are going to be famous from this show..oh my god! Whoever did casting deserves to be fired! "The Brigade"..what a joke! This is getting so repetitious: you get a group of 3 or 4 "supposedly" strong guys who join up immediately & already half of the season is already played out. Britney is such a be-yatch! Rachel may have been kooky, but at least she didn't start out as a "mean girl" like that dyed-blonde Brit. Too bad too, becuz she's cute on the outside but not on the inside: MEAN! Ragan is one of the few gay men that make me puke. Grow up...crying over Matt. Sickening! Kirsten: a do nothing be-yatch that cheated on her boyfriend back home...but that is supposed to make her better than Rachel? Nope! Enzo- CWS..can't win spit! Lane: ditto. And who the heck is the Secret Pair...I think it's Lane & Britney. I think her swearing on Nick, etc... is BS becuz I think "Nick" is non-existant. Don't care who wins this year & I wish there was no "People's Choice" because I don't think anyone can be chsoen from this cast. Oh yeah...& that "Sabateur" twist was BS also. The sabateur could never get caught because everything they did was just talk (scrambled) on the tv screen. Dumb! This show used to be a fun summer watch; but now is too predictable with the quick male-alliance & the casting was the worst!

August 27 2010 at 2:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
It\'sJustHurley\'sPsycheDelusionalDreams

I hope Ragan gets voted out soon. I cannot stand the guy. The episode where he was making faces and cying was enough to make me gag. You know how white people cringe when the news has a cracker with 1 tooth saying "Durn, the toranda soundid jus' like a freight train." and black people cringe everytime they show an illiterate ghetto person standing with his butt hanging out of his pants saying "Yo, M****, etc. Well, I think the ENTIRE gay community cringes everytime Ragan opens his mouth. Ragan just plain is a whiney a** creepy person. Yuck.

August 27 2010 at 7:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply