April 18, 2014

Christina Hendricks Emmys 2010: Dress a Hot Mess?

by Chris Harnick, posted Aug 30th 2010 2:30PM
Christina HendricksChristina Hendricks made a splash on the Emmys 2010 red carpet, but not for good reasons.

The red-headed beauty and new face of London Fog walked the red carpet with her husband actor Geoffrey Arend.

The 'Mad Men' star, who was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama, ended up on our list of worst dressed celebrities. One complaint: those sleeves!

Hendricks lost the Emmy to 'The Good Wife' star Archie Panjabi, a first-time winner.

Tell us: What do you think of her dress?

Picviewer

Little Saffron sure grew up.

August 31 2010 at 1:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nate

Wait, you were annoyed about the SLEEVES? Who cares about the sleeves when (faints from loss of blood entirely from brain because...gaaaaaahhhhhhhhh)

August 30 2010 at 9:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe Fulton

Seems perfect to me

August 30 2010 at 8:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dana

I haven't seen goobers like that since I chanced upon the Wendy Williams show. Honestly, I feel as though if I tripped and fell forward, I'd be knocked out cold!

August 30 2010 at 6:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Willmore2000

That dress created the greatest cleavage in recent memory, the rest, who cares?

August 30 2010 at 4:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Key Rick

Sleeves? What sleeves? I'll say this, the divine Ms H and January Jones both rocked just-got-out-of-bed hairdos and accentuated their best features respectively, so anyone questioning either's choice of evening wear in the least really, really ought to have their fashion police badges revoked. Yowza!

August 30 2010 at 3:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BLV

Awesome

August 30 2010 at 3:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
NightOwl

Just freaking awesome!

August 30 2010 at 3:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gina

I didn't notice any sleeves either.

August 30 2010 at 2:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Gina's comment
dee

So you think the sleeves are fake?

August 30 2010 at 4:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gina

I definitely think the "sleeves" are fake. Either way she should probably not make any sudden moves. You could poke an eye out with those things!

August 31 2010 at 9:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
StephenL

Who cares about the sleeves! She looked great! This is a gorgeous girl that's not built like a bobble head so be thankful that she even exists!

August 30 2010 at 2:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply