October 26, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Teresa Giudice Nephew Mention Sets Off Intense 'Real Housewives' Fight (VIDEO)

by Aimee Deeken, posted Aug 31st 2010 12:20PM
Teresa Guidice Gets Ugly on 'Real Housewives' of NJMuch of this two-minute clip involves Teresa Giudice cursing at Danielle Staub. On 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Reunion show (Mon., 10PM ET on BRAVO), Danielle said that Teresa barely acknowledged her own nephew. Teresa responded by launching from the couch, looming over a seated Danielle and repeatedly yelling, "Do not break up my family! You [beep] bitch!"

Host Andy Cohen tried to restrain her. With a single shove, Teresa threw him back into his chair. Danielle left the stage as Teresa continued a slew of profanities. Caroline Manzo finally stepped in, coaxing her to calm down by saying, "Teresa, we know that."

Andy implored Teresa to not leave the couch again. Meanwhile, offstage, Danielle regained composure with the assistance of a man repeatedly assuring her, "Amazing things. Amazing things happening."

Check out the full episode:

root the toot

March 17 2011 at 8:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mimi tholsted

The whole thing was doomed to crash, ,,,,they are all incredible trashy, but it is in a way intertaining to see grown women making fools of themselves?...(how not to do)..the worst is Danielle, it is a crime the way she involves her 2 girls in her "lifestyle", they will throw themselves on the first man coming their way, wait and see, for the moment they look and act shoot-down....not natural happy girls for the age, imaging how it is in the schools - how children talks? uhuh! Can somebody step in and take care of them, they need guidence for a happier life without D, who only think to her own welfare??????

October 05 2010 at 12:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SHASHA

TERESA'S FAVORITE LINES ARE:
1) " GET AWAY FROM ME YOU'RE DISGUSTING"
2) " YOU CRAZY BITCH"
THESE ARE HER TWO DEFENSE WORDS.

P.S. DITTO TO HER!

September 12 2010 at 6:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kathleen

Does no one see the humor in these shows? Hysterical!

September 01 2010 at 2:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ellen

I watched the New Jersey housewives reunion show, and those women (use the term loosely) should all be ashamed at their behavior. Theresa is like a volcano erupting...and Danielle likes to instigate trouble. I will never watch New Jersey housewives, and I will never watch Housewives of DC. What are we going to get with the Hollywood housewives......the same garbage? I can only imagine!!!

September 01 2010 at 1:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tanya

Great show!!! Better than the drama on Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy. I can't wait until pt 2. You have to remember Danielle was Jacquelyn's friend, none of the other women socialized with her before the show. They don't get along, it's life. Theresa is Dina's friend, so many different personalities, you can expect a clash. I don't believe Caroline really allowed drama in her home or in her surroundings before the show, so this is new to her. I really believe she was a homebody, the others were and are party girls. Strange that Danielle and Teresa don't get along, since they both want to be accepted by the upperclass. They were becoming friends in the 1st season, but I believe Dina became jealous.Which all led to the table flipping and etc. That was really an argument between D & D.

September 01 2010 at 5:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
riki mann

I can't believe I'm actually taking the time to write a comment re: the reunion show, which I found appalling, ridiculous and debase. Well, Andy Cohen, I'm sure you are thrilled with exploiting women at their worst and probably getting higher rating for seeing them act like back-stabbing, bullying bitches and bimbos.
At least Jerry Springer admits what his show is--and why he has the animals he does on it. But Andy you are really more dishonest than any of your housewives as you are exploiting them--you're a network executive--I guess nobody should expect any humanity from you. You're disguised as a host, facilitator, but you sneer becomes even bigger as you ask provocative questions, which you know will incite emotions and tempers to an explosive level. Good for ratings, right Andy? You're the biggest, baddest, bully of all and you're probably proud of yourself. How can you sleep at night. Shame on you, Andy. The New Jersey housewives shouldn't be on the air--what horrible low-class conspicuous consumers in a time when people are losing their homes, jobs and families. What terrible role models for their and all the other young girls who watch them in action. Just another lack of good role models. Maybe Caroline is a great mother, but she's a control freak who's smile is as insincere as your. Theresa is the worst example of a woman and she's a joke, just shows that money doesn't buy class. Glad Dina had the good sense to quit--there's hope for her. I won't ever watch this show again, it embarrasses me to watch women who express all that disgusting behavior as prototypes of women being bitches, broads and backstabbers. Andy, if that was your hidden agenda you succeeded. Are you smiling??????

August 31 2010 at 11:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Vivian

I think that everyone has some good and bad moments. BUT!!!!! Daniel really needs someone to step in and help her with her parenting. I like these shows but I felt uneasy watching Daniel and her kids. They have loyalty to their mother and that's wonderful but this is not a good situation. When is someone going to step in???????????? This season she is hanging around anyone that will agree with her and some were a bit scary... When her daughter asks her not to meet Caroline she ignored her feeling and that just breaks my heart. They look very blank

August 31 2010 at 7:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kayla

what a complete and utter NUT job Theresa is. Why did Andy allow her to go that far and get in his face and Danielle's, she is lucky Danielle had enough class not to punch her out! She sounded like a lunatic headed for a mental asylum. Why Caroline bothers to tolerate her is beyond me.

August 31 2010 at 6:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Doris Shafer

I think the whole thing was set up by Andy by the questions he asked to intentionally cause the fights we witnessed. I felt sorry for D as she was trying to be composed until that disgraceful T got in her face - which could have resulted in T actually hitting her. I think T is so disgusting with her screeching and her spoiled girls and spineless husband. She has no class at all and is trying to buy respectability by spending them into bankrupcy. These women act like high school girls and it's time they grew up and acted like adults. If I were the child of any of them, I would be really embarrassed and ashamed that they were my parents. D's girls are beautiful and the oldest one definitely has great modeling potential and I think they both have a lot of empathy for their Mom and try to help her with her emotional problems. As for the continuance of this T.V. show, I think it should be discontinued until they can find women who act like women and not all be from the same family group. It's not fair to have 4 of them family and one outsider. I enjoy the other housewife shows, but this one truly stinks!!!

August 31 2010 at 5:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply