October 25, 2014
TV's Best Video Clips - Updated Daily

Hoda Has a (Really) Bad Hair Day on 'Today' (VIDEO)

by Donald Deane, posted Sep 1st 2010 1:15PM
Under duress, Hoda Kotb shows a short video of her hair prior to being styled on 'Today' (weekdays, 7AM ET on NBC). The host's 'do, pre-blowout, looks a shaggy, unkempt mess to say the least.

"If I'm left to my own devices, my hair is insane," Kotb said. "This is the reason I'm terrified to go to prison, because I look guilty."

Then, Kathie Lee Gifford and show producers torture Kotb with more pictures of her fright wig. And this time, the theme from 'The Addams Family' plays in the background.

"Everybody is so funny!" said Kotb, standing and looking threateningly at those around her. "I thought you were my friends!"

Nancy Menard

Hoda, You are beautiful inside and out. But being beautiful inside is more important. You could cut off all your hair and you would still be beautiful. I would like to see it with some curl.
Love your show. Hi Kathie.

September 04 2010 at 12:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Barbara

Lets have a look at Kathylee without makeup and with her hair undone. Oh wait, hold that till the Halloween season when it would be so appropriate! Then we can all laugh and/or scream from fright!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!!!

September 02 2010 at 10:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
berryfast

I agree with you 100 % poot...that character needs some extensive therapy!!!!!!!!

September 02 2010 at 10:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Zippertheslipper

Tell ya this, Hoda has some wild and bizarre hair, must say that I was a bit surprised to seeing it, but I like it. Frizz on baby frizz on I say. As for me, this polak got some serious hair too, talk about some serious ear and nose hairs that needs to be trimmed on a daily basis. nuff said

September 02 2010 at 9:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lawrence fishberg

HODA AND THE REST OF THE MORONS ON the today show ARE THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF GIGGLING, OVERPAID, VACUOUS MORONS TELEVISION CAN BUY.....IF YOU WATCH THE STOOP-SHOULDERED, RAT-FACED LAUER, THE WEATHERBLIMP, AND THE OTHER STOOGES, I WOULD THINK PROFESSIONAL HELP IS IN ORDER....

September 02 2010 at 8:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to lawrence fishberg's comment
SpiceMonkey

You sound as if you have more than a few self-esteem problems. You might want to discuss that with your therapist... show him/her what you wrote here, too, it may give them some insight as to who the loser is that they're dealing with.

September 02 2010 at 9:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
vicvod

Report spam! Don't Just give it a negative vote,REPORT IT!

September 02 2010 at 7:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MaryLou Michelin

Hoda you should wear your hair soft and curly. If you want to stop the frizz use beer to set your hair-no, you will not smell like beer. Smooth as silk.
And no matter what kind of hair day you have, you seem to be a loving, thoughtful, kind and always a beautiful person.

September 02 2010 at 6:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply