October 25, 2014

Is Melissa Gorga the Newest Cast Member on 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'?

by Jean Bentley, posted Sep 2nd 2010 6:00PM
'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'According to a report from RadarOnline.com, 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' have found new cast member.

Melissa Gorga, the sister-in-law of current Housewife Teresa Giudice, is rumored to be the newest addition to the show.

Bravo wouldn't confirm the news, telling Radar, "We've announced the show is coming back, but haven't made any announcements about casting yet." However, according to reports, season 3 is set to begin filming tomorrow.

According to a "Giudice family friend" who spoke to Radar, Gorga initially approached producers to be a part of season 2. Judging from the source's information about Gorga, she seems like she'd be a great fit. "Their house is actually twice the size as Joe and Teresa's," the source said. "It's enormous! She has two live-in nannies and lives in a $4 million mansion on an exclusive lot in Montville. Teresa and Joe's house looks like a garage compared to theirs."

Since rumors about 'Real Housewives' casting normally surface months before Bravo officially announces anything, we probably won't know for sure whether Gorga is one of the new ladies until the third season is close to premiering.

Alice

I could care less about seeing any of them except MAYBE Jacqueline, Dina, and Caroline. I wouldn't be broken hearted if they were gone too though.
I hope the rumors are true that Danielle will be gone. She is a whack job if ever there was one! I feel so very sorry for her daughters. She is proof that your children will do anything they can to be the opposite of their parents because they both seem to be sweet genuine girls. Kim G was so fake it was ridiculous. She was only doing the things she did to get on the show. I am so sorry they obliged her by giving her airtime this season.
They could also get rid of Tamra, Gretchen (if she is still with the slimy Slade), Sheree, NeNe, Kim Z, Alex, LuAnn, Kelly, and the entire DC cast except Linda, and maybe Mary.
When OC came out it was entertaining to share the lives of those women. Yes, they bickered and were good with the one liners but they also seemed to have each other's back. I also enjoyed seeing how the other half lived I guess so I could live vicariously through them.
Now the shows have become the very worst of women!!! The majority of them now are backstabbing, hateful, egotistical, crazy, lying, lazy tramps trying to one up each other. I use to laugh and say watching them was my guilty pleasure. After this past season of NY and NJ, I would be ashamed to tell anyone I watched them at all. Based on the new clip out for Atlanta, I think I will have to give them all up.
It's sad that these women are being shown as the successful women of today. With Real Housewives, Gossip Girl, 90210, Top Model, Kathy Griffin, SNL, The Hills, Bachelor Pad, Jersey Shore and the like, is it any wonder girls today can't get along. They are not being taught to respect themselves and others. They are being taught to be cruel to and make fun of others, looks are the only thing that count, having sex means your popular, lying to your parents and breaking the law are okay as long as you don't get caught, arguments are settled with violence, and worst of all, the more awful your behavior the better chance you have of becoming rich and famous!!!

September 07 2010 at 6:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gina

Oh, please, are we supposed to be so dumb as to believe that the SIL and the 'no-brow' hussy are enemies? Bosh!
Caroline, at last, told us what she really is..a b****. And, pretty please, keep the dim-witted Dina off the show. Anyone remember the beautiful homes, for sale, she went to see? She still lives in her THRIFT SHOP house...so much junk,"interior decorator"..what bunk!
Caroline and her cabal should be sent to OK Corral on an extended visit..like forever!

September 07 2010 at 5:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mel

Tell me the best part of last night's reunion clusterf##k wasn't the part where "The Big D" pulled out that raggedy head of hair weaves and Carolyn busted up laughing!! This was the funniest thing I've even seen. I can't wait to see what The Soup does with this.

September 07 2010 at 5:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
April

Get caroline off the show she think she is better then everyone on the show

September 07 2010 at 1:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
patsy berry

Little Miss Caroline just couldn't stand it tonight when everyone apologized to one another.Can't stand the manipulating Manzos.Her puppet strings just didn't work this time.

September 07 2010 at 12:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Veronica

Make it stop. Please stop talking about these people and maybe they'll go away. They are all garbage and need to be put out to the curb.

September 07 2010 at 12:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Diana

*** I had to burst out laughing when someone mentioned that Caroline and Kim G. go to lunch now....Kim G. flashed those pearly whites at Caroline and Caroline replied with "If it ain't broke don't fix it"... Kim wasn't smiling anymore...lol...Kim G. has done a ton of You tube videos....The lady is not all there...What killed me is finding out that Kim G. and the Kim owner of Poche are sister in laws was it ?.

September 06 2010 at 11:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CAROLYN

First there is alot of people going thru bankruptcy and people don't need toput down them. It's hard to stop shopping if you use to it like Teresa I understand that my second husband was wealthy then when he was killed his family came and took everything except the bills. So I have to move back with my family.

September 06 2010 at 11:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rita

The biggest foul mouth seems to be Kim G the words she used tonight let her never come back. And I also think she just used Danielle to get on the show. Caroline wants to be the main leader of them all and I think she is starting to fail. Change all the housewives.

September 06 2010 at 11:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joyce

I didn't like the show at first but have grown fond of it. Lots of fun. Not to be taken seriously. Danielle's oh-so-serious act will not be missed. As for the "class" of the Jersey Housewives, have you seen any other "Housewives"? A fake countess, a workaholic, control freak insurance co. head, a designer of clothes that anyone could find at Fashion Bug, a screeching "skinny girl" who's obsessedd with her breasts, a poseur who crashed a Whire House party. They aren't exactly Harvard grads.

September 06 2010 at 10:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply